Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Snow has been spotty here last few years. Dont know about north.
My parents still live just south east of you kazooish so I’m pretty familiar with the shitty southern Michigan winters - just part of the reason we moved - don’t get me wrong it’s beautiful and that small town feeling can be both great and not so great, in the end I’ll always be a Michigander ! Lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
U get anything over there ?

No, we rarely get snow here. Its about 7 celcius/45f here today.

20210126 145905

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Damn is that flag still up?
sounds like a pretty kool spot up there! The whole island thing sound pretty fuckin kool too. Prolly a pain in the ass sometimes but I’m sure the advantages out way the disadvantages- do you get many Tourist ? Or are y’all pretty private?
Lol yeah the crazies are still golfing. Ive only had to put out temporaries and frost warning signs once so far this year.

Tourists.. this year the island was very private with flu. Usually the summers get a bit touristy, but not so much tourists as folks from the city with summer homes here. A LOT of our summer population increase is just people who have homes here that they only use for 3 weeks a year.

But its getting popular. Last week there was only one house on the entire island on the market for sale, this week nothing. You could almost ask double what your house is worth here right now and sell it in less than a week.
Who knew small island paradises are where its at when the world spirals the drain? I knew.. This guy knew. 🤣

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Heads up to hortilux super hps users. Growgreenmi dot com has the deals.

right now 1000w se $50

And 600w i just paid $72 shipped. Lowest i have ever paid is $65 shipped so not too bad considering the virus price gouging.

Deals on the new bar led lights too. Wish i had more money to spend. I want the new 450 watt ones. They are perfect for my space. But a $1600 investment. i just dont have it right now.

I could do it for $600 or so with shenzen light boards. ;-)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Heads up to hortilux super hps users. Growgreenmi dot com has the deals.

right now 1000w se $50

And 600w i just paid $72 shipped. Lowest i have ever paid is $65 shipped so not too bad considering the virus price gouging.

Deals on the new bar led lights too. Wish i had more money to spend. I want the new 450 watt ones. They are perfect for my space. But a $1600 investment. i just dont have it right now.

I could do it for $600 or so with shenzen light boards. ;-)
I know what ya mean I really want that 1700 for my new space but man $1200 bucks I have it in the budget but just hard to do it when all I really need is a couple more kingbrites- we will see what I end up with thanks for the heads up

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So it takes some time to fill the staggered Perpetual harvest flower room. But we are half way there.

plants are growing well again. No sign of root aphid damage although i may have hade some still in veg. All these plants got a dose of imid. I did not dose twice like i planned. I just cant do it. I must have pesticide free weed!

I do need to dial in better with the dyna grow stuff and pro mix. I got spoiled on ocean forest and pbp. Too easy. Lol

I have learned Now that i do not need to ph down my mix. It acidified my pots and yellowed my plants. With 3ml protekt and 5 ml foliage pro and my .3 ec 8.0 ph well water i am at 1.3 ec and 6.8 ph measured with a blue lab truncheon amd general hydroponic ph drops. Perfect with peat mix. If i want it more acidic i can add less protekt and more foliage pro or whatever. And the 2 kinds of lime and the peat buffer it all perfectly.

and i definitely see the benefits of the added silica product. And it does not need to be phed after adding the silica like some here say. That is not in dyna grows directions.

F06B365D DDF2 42B0 A77B 8E4B294DAC6F

91 Oranges #1 (Chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges)
04BC2247 CE12 43F1 B696 6DC1A12381B3

91 Oranges #2 (both are osmocote plus test plants) had to add more to #1 and transplanted #2 with 6 tsp. of prills instead of three like the first plant. She is doing much better so far.
25DFE547 ADD3 400B BDF0 61F44A2BC3ED

Chocolate Diesel #2 (dyna-gro)
B0A97C6D 064F 4735 9859 CC72149DC641

Chocolate Diesel #1
1680F40D 446B 43D1 9521 B46478DC4A06

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So it takes some time to fill the staggered Perpetual harvest flower room. But we are half way there.

plants are growing well again. No sign of root aphid damage although i may have hade some still in veg. All these plants got a dose of imid. I did not dose twice like i planned. I just cant do it. I must have pesticide free weed!

I do need to dial in better with the dyna grow stuff and pro mix. I got spoiled on ocean forest and pbp. Too easy. Lol

I have learned Now that i do not need to ph down my mix. It acidified my pots and yellowed my plants. With 3ml protekt and 5 ml foliage pro and my .3 ec 8.0 ph well water i am at 1.3 ec and 6.8 ph measured with a blue lab truncheon amd general hydroponic ph drops. Perfect with peat mix. If i want it more acidic i can add less protekt and more foliage pro or whatever. And the 2 kinds of lime and the peat buffer it all perfectly.

and i definitely see the benefits of the added silica product. And it does not need to be phed after adding the silica like some here say. That is not in dyna grows directions.

View attachment 1084928

91 Oranges #1 (Chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges)
View attachment 1084929

91 Oranges #2 (both are osmocote plus test plants) had to add more to #1 and transplanted #2 with 6 tsp. of prills instead of three like the first plant. She is doing much better so far.
View attachment 1084930

Chocolate Diesel #2 (dyna-gro)
View attachment 1084931

Chocolate Diesel #1
View attachment 1084932
Looking great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom