Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I will say the dyna grow buds with the same seeds from the same seed pack (I know) are denser and heavier than with pure blend pro both being compared in pro mix.

I have not really compared without silica (protekt) except for the osmocote plus plants.
What's the difference in ratios?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What's the difference in ratios?

Pure blend pro grow 3-2-4

Dyna gro foliage pro 9-3-6

Dyna gro bloom 3-12-6

Protect 0-0-3

but I think it has more to do with nitrate nitrogen vs ammoniacal and urea.

Also better micro nute availability with the dyna grow. They claim to have optimized them for cannabis also.

let’s start a new organic thread and see the tree smokers (huggers) argue with that shit!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When you feeding them steroids for nutes 🦵💪

lol. As low dose of only base nutes as possible every watering. Has not been over 1.3 ec for any plant and I still fed some too much and had to flush and cut back. I did include silica as a base as per dyna gro info. Avg 2ml protekt per feeding.

the chocolate diesel above got a .8 ec (2.5ml) dose of foliage pro after the photo. Her runoff was .9ec. It will be almost water only .3ec in 4-5 days I am guessing.well 3-5ec likely.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

In my opinion patience and not over feeding grow the biggest buds. And less pk especially toward the end.

the bloom is really not needed even with dyna grow. I wish the phosphorous was much lower.

as usual botanicare has the ratios right. 4-6-6 kind bloom. And they use the 3-2-4 apopka Florida studied ag ratio for veg like dyna grow.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Playing with some old toys and hooked up this wah wah pedal my neighbor lent me...

DE7B378E ACBB 4E6F A4D6 B71EF6A5A6D3

when Monster cat decided to help me play it.

393F4437 B405 4A5A B60A DD3AE4FD3E42
BB7C576A 4EC6 431C B7EC 668D21737353

she got bored quick and left. Neither of us love the EHX wah despite the advantage of no carriage or hinge or even switch to wear out. You can’t leave it on at a fixed position and step off the thing. Which is what I use them for most. Like high pass filter on the fly.

oh well. Gonna get the vox wah eventually. :-)

amekins

amekins

Pure blend pro grow 3-2-4

Dyna gro foliage pro 9-3-6

Dyna gro bloom 3-12-6

Protect 0-0-3

but I think it has more to do with nitrate nitrogen vs ammoniacal and urea.

Also better micro nute availability with the dyna grow. They claim to have optimized them for cannabis also.

let’s start a new organic thread and see the tree smokers (huggers) argue with that shit!
Dyna Grow is on my list next for nutes to try.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dyna Grow is on my list next for nutes to try.

I found them harder to dial in than others. And I still don’t like the bloom bottle too much. I still recommend to stick with one until you get real comfortable feeding. I used Botanicare Kind trio for almost 3 years from my start. Differences between nutes are minor and some will work better with our source water than others which is way more important and why I stick with pure blend pro grow. Also it has less nitrogen than potassium and I prefer that with cannabis. And with ocean forest it’s fine alone. With pro mix it wasn’t working as well for me.

Oldman13

Oldman13

lol. I wasn’t paying attention to the contest in the first place. And the pic nominated for me was almost 2 years old. Lol.

I just grow em all to the best potential I can get. Works out nice sometimes. ;-)
As we move into Perpetual Darkness – – clear your mind your body and your soul – – but first and utmost most– remove the donkey dick from your mouth that is a definite No-No no no no no no no no no never inplant a donkey dick in your mouth

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I found them harder to dial in than others. And I still don’t like the bloom bottle too much. I still recommend to stick with one until you get real comfortable feeding. I used Botanicare Kind trio for almost 3 years from my start. Differences between nutes are minor and some will work better with our source water than others which is way more important and why I stick with pure blend pro grow. Also it has less nitrogen than potassium and I prefer that with cannabis. And with ocean forest it’s fine alone. With pro mix it wasn’t working as well for me.
Hey there MiMed, there's a new member @ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/yellowing-spreading-from-inside-outward-and-on-tips.126058/ asking for some diagnostics....I thought you the man for this...😀😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom