• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Coffee I drink more now than I ever have, I drink 12 -14 cups per day. I can drink it right up until I go to bed...it doesn't bother me getting to sleep. I apparently have a special gene that makes caffeine not as potent. I also have a resting heart beat of 45 -50 / min right around that of a Grisly bear and coffee doesn't effect them very much either. My Dr. is starting to believe my theory that I was abducted and given special genes by them green people👽👽👽👽
I just wanted to add to my comment on Coffee. I used to drink only the best coffee and we spent a whack of money doing so. Somewhere along the way I got some Giant Tiger coffee ( department store in Canada ), like a Dollar General plus...Cheap...it was good, I needed a palate cleansing the good old stuff was bland the new cheap was good?? how can this be.... I now drink a different cheap brand and changing up seems to keep my coffee fresh ...lol....not all....some cheap is really cheap with lots of floaters and silt muding up my drink but that Giant Tiger V brand is okay still.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Coffee I drink more now than I ever have, I drink 12 -14 cups per day. I can drink it right up until I go to bed...it doesn't bother me getting to sleep. I apparently have a special gene that makes caffeine not as potent. I also have a resting heart beat of 45 -50 / min right around that of a Grisly bear and coffee doesn't effect them very much either. My Dr. is starting to believe my theory that I was abducted and given special genes by them green people👽👽👽👽
I'm the opposite. I can't drink more than half a cup at a time or I'm clawing up the walls. If I caffeinate after 10am it keeps me up till 2am.

Ironically, I love the taste and smell of coffee

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Girl Scout Cookies (Cali Connect)

A4C64DC2 95A7 40DB B447 15E380E11E30

6BC70D11 F25C 4595 823F 982D43A60EBC

BCC448D3 D00E 4FA7 BB92 BA35D24DF16E

55BE9422 21B1 4BBE B9DC 49747267C9DA
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Did you notice that this strain was any more difficult to grow than others? I have to say that choc diesel looks most interesting, it's such a cola monster.

Yes the Cali connection strain gsc was a crappy poorly bred plant. Typical of a clone only cross.

the chocolate diesels were all over the place too but are s-1.

useful seeds other plants I have the chem skva x oranges are also not great bred plants.

They are all only “ok” seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom