• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Was it white powdery mildew or white fuzz on the roots and base of stem? I've seen white saprophytic mycelium in the tray sometimes that looks bad but is actually not harmful, it is a decomposer and feeds off of peat bark and other organic material.
Fusarium or pythium would be the bad ones to look out for.

Srenots

Srenots

ya, I only use the dome for clones until they get goin, seeds just open air...and I remember the first time I saw Mycos at work, thought it was some kind of mold, but after talking with some guys they said its beneficial, let it ride....way back then Paul Stamets was telling sup .....alot to learn, never stops, dont ever think you know everything , we keep learning to this day... anyone who says they know evrything is fos ...Paul rocks, check him out if you havent already, hes the one to go by... for years just would happen to kick leaves around out in the woods, and see this funky white mold looking sht under them, after learning how the forest lives and thrives, its a special life....nature at its finest ~ link search, hes the shroom king as well

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Was it white powdery mildew or white fuzz on the roots and base of stem? I've seen white saprophytic mycelium in the tray sometimes that looks bad but is actually not harmful, it is a decomposer and feeds off of peat bark and other organic material.
Fusarium or pythium would be the bad ones to look out for.

It was white fuzz but on the leaves of the small clones and all over the bud that had started to reveg.

I just found some on a tray of cat grass we grow.

The dome was not with water on the bottom. Just party cups and trays. No pucks.

I dont think i have seen mycelium looking like that. But i guess it could have been. Too late now. I take no chances but you may be right.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya, I only use the dome for clones until they get goin, seeds just open air...and I remember the first time I saw Mycos at work, thought it was some kind of mold, but after talking with some guys they said its beneficial, let it ride....way back then Paul Stamets was telling sup .....alot to learn, never stops, dont ever think you know everything , we keep learning to this day... anyone who says they know evrything is fos ...Paul rocks, check him out if you havent already, hes the one to go by... for years just would happen to kick leaves around out in the woods, and see this funky white mold looking sht under them, after learning how the forest lives and thrives, its a special life....nature at its finest ~ link search, hes the shroom king as well

I sure have plenty to learn. My worry even if it was a beneficial mycelium is i the conditions are right for that they could be right for something bad.

I trashed the tray and dome and plants in seconds after seeing it. And bathed everything in alcohol and then h2o2.

Srenots

Srenots

It was white fuzz but on the leaves of the small clones and all over the bud that had started to reveg.

I dont think i have seen mycelium looking like that. But i guess it could have been. Too late now. I take no chances but you may be right.
ya, no, that was prob mold bro...good move to get em gone...especially if you had back up to replace....we learn lessons evry day man, well if ur open minded u do, I know in the past sum folks that just wont fuckin listen, and they just keep doin the same sht over and over lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Paul is a Legend around here. He does mushroom walks and courses on Cortez island just a couple island over from me all the time. I think he has a large mushroom farm there too. I've been on a lions mane psilocybin micro dose stack for around a year now and love it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah mycelium on the leaves and old buds is not good. Around the roots and soil is usually fine. And like srenots I usually dont use a dome at all once my cuttings have roots.

Srenots

Srenots

I sure have plenty to learn. My worry even if it was a beneficial mycelium is i the conditions are right for that they could be right for something bad.

I trashed the tray and dome and plants in seconds after seeing it. And bathed everything in alcohol and then h2o2.
rite on

Srenots

Srenots

Paul is a Legend around here. He does mushroom walks and courses on Cortez island just a couple island over from me all the time. I think he has a large mushroom farm there too. I've been on a lions mane pilosybin micro dose stack for around a year now and love it.
yes , the Micro Doses are getting very popular these days.....wish I had some as well lol, at some point I think it will get more popular to where it will be legal because it really helps alot of folks....in Micro Doses, not like we used to do lmao...

Srenots

Srenots

Hey, have yall ever heard of the "Toad" ? its starting to get popular as well, I listen to Mike Tysons podcast and he has been talking alot about how he tried it, and some of the folks he interviews has tried it as well....fuckin cool sht man

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yes , the Micro Doses are getting very popular these days.....wish I had some as well lol, at some point I think it will get more popular to where it will be legal because it really helps alot of folks....in Micro Doses, not like we used to do lmao...

I have only done “macro” doses personally. Last time was 15 years ago or so. I got a little nauseated so i went to the bathroom and instead of throwing up i apparently passed out a bit and broke my sink off the wall with my head as i fell.

I came to to loud knocking on the door amd my friends calling out if i was alright. I was on the floor in a heap with the sink on my legs and water spraying all over the place.

I was laughing and told them i was fine.

They responded that bloody water was flooding under the door. Oops. :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey, have yall ever heard of the "Toad" ? its starting to get popular as well, I listen to Mike Tysons podcast and he has been talking alot about how he tried it, and some of the folks he interviews has tried it as well....fuckin cool sht man

Its not licking the backs of toads is it?

Srenots

Srenots

ya, if you reveg a plant just use open air, no dome, it will come around ...u dont wanna use a dome to reveg.....dig?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya, if you reveg a plant just use open air, no dome, it will come around ...u dont wanna use a dome to reveg.....dig?

I havent had a problem in years of doing what i am doing. I take out all clones when i think they are strong enough. I can see when they get stressed hardening them off and that they like the humidity when i put them back in the dome.

What i didnt do right was handle the ever changing outside temps and humidity and let my rooms go cold and wet while i slept.

I run 2 dehumidifiers in my pourous and open basement as i live next to a lake. I had turned them up a bit to give them a break and turned off the ac units upstairs.

It was only for a few hours while i slept but it was enough.

Im not going to dwell on it. Im going to plant seeds for variety like i was. Keeping plants going is stressing me out anyway. I should just reverse strains i like and make my own seeds to keep the genetics.

Srenots

Srenots

You mean like 5-MeO DMT?
ya he talks about DMT as well, but he says DMT doesnt last long, its heavy for about 15 min or so....then just goes away, sht , some of the trips Ive had lasted rong tine lmao, the Toad is diff then DMT, from what he said they acutally cut the dimples off the toad, dry it out into a powder form , then smoke it....if I remember correctly, then u go off into a soul outta body experience for long time.... all your worst fears are brought to life .....sounds like trippin but way deeper....dont know never tried, hell dont even know where you would hook up with it...the Toad is a desert frog er sum sht from what I heard him talk about, check out his podcast, when u think of Mike Tyson u think badass motherfucker, cant count how many times I got PPV to watch him fight, and it was over in 2 min, hes chilled out now that he did the "Toad" ....pretty cool, he doesnt even work out anymore because he says it brings back the "want to kill a mother fucker" in him....so hes just chill now....u just gotta check out his podcast, explains evrything....its called HotBoxin ,,, he burns all day long ....also, he is starting up a weed distribution company worldwide and a camping place I think in Cali somewhere....called The Ranch

Srenots

Srenots

I havent had a problem in years of doing what i am doing. I take out all clones when i think they are strong enough. I can see when they get stressed hardening them off and that they like the humidity when i put them back in the dome.

What i didnt do right was handle the ever changing outside temps and humidity and let my rooms go cold and wet while i slept.

I run 2 dehumidifiers in my pourous and open basement as i live next to a lake. I had turned them up a bit to give them a break and turned off the ac units upstairs.

It was only for a few hours while i slept but it was enough.

Im not going to dwell on it. Im going to plant seeds for variety like i was. Keeping plants going is stressing me out anyway. I should just reverse strains i like and make my own seeds to keep the genetics.
copy that....all good bro I think the bud on reveg plants in a dome just makes mold prone to happen ... actually never tried to reveg in a dome, but can understand how the lid on would make them mold....no worries...just stoned and thinking out loud lol

Srenots

Srenots

I have only done “macro” doses personally. Last time was 15 years ago or so. I got a little nauseated so i went to the bathroom and instead of throwing up i apparently passed out a bit and broke my sink off the wall with my head as i fell.

I came to to loud knocking on the door amd my friends calling out if i was alright. I was on the floor in a heap with the sink on my legs and water spraying all over the place.

I was laughing and told them i was fine.

They responded that bloody water was flooding under the door. Oops. :)
too many stories to tell the youngins as well bro....lmao, thats a classic now that u told it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom