Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Good sir, if I may gain from your wisdom, how long do your re-veg plants take to start growing new groth again? Average? Ball park? Best guess?
I'm making an attempt this go round and it seems to have done nothing for...a month?
Agreed. I too have one I'd like to take a few clones, reveg and use this fall/winter as moms.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good sir, if I may gain from your wisdom, how long do your re-veg plants take to start growing new groth again? Average? Ball park? Best guess?
I'm making an attempt this go round and it seems to have done nothing for...a month?

One took 2 months before it showed anything and one (a 5 week cutting) rooted in a week and started with the weird leaves in 3.

I never took end of cycle bud cuttings before recently. They sit and do nothing for a long time. Its already been a month for the BLT 5 cutting. Its in the dome in a cup of soil and shows white thick roots but except for a green glow around the edges of the bud and the top calyx it just sits there.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Havent been keeping up on my thread. I have been cleaning out the house so we can spray for a flea infestation. This summer has been hot and buggy and our indoor cat got fleas. She is treated with frontline plus and i just got Precore aerosol spray cans that have a pesticide and a growth inhibitor for the eggs and larvae. But nothing kills the cacooned babies so we will continue vacumming every day after we treat the floors and carpets. The basement is jam packed after 5 years here and we need to clear out everything and spray the floor down there too.

What a bitch!

At least it doesnt affect the garden. They eat us not plants.

Lol

So here is a veg tent update. I am likely going to have to convert the room to an open veg area to keep moms. I dont know if i want to rely on running cuttings every round. And im still going to grow seed plants so i need more space and light.

B0BEAB2E 316F 418F ABE2 2CFA635DCA95

Citral x Pow 33 9.5 week flowered reveg
351BBD6B 2BE6 407C B1E3 E6BBADA925A8

Citral xPow 33 cuttings in back. Chocolate Diesel cuttings left front (taken too small) and front right a Classic Seeds Headband. (The original cuttings didnt make it but i decided one last try)
EFC12F48 430C 4F2A A1F3 505166125B80

Pair of Critical Mass x Blue Lemon Thai seedlings.
2FED8974 90DA 4C9C AAB3 C2AF5C5CAC7E

And the 11 week cutting of BLT 5. Still alive and rooted.
B8087D4E C66D 4B6E AE81 4EC6D0A2BE55

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Allright. I have had some problems with my last couple potting mixes. The potters gold lost its drainage ability early in flower and despite having a ton of nutrients was imbalanced quickly and the plants suffered the typical overfed/ underfed symptoms and locked up and stopped drinking.

So i mixed some ocean forest but only could find small course perlite. This did not work well either. The small perlite holds much more water than large chunky perlite and i had similar problems.

I have since mixed a large perlite batch with mother earth #4 perlite but it is larger than i am used to. I cant win out here in the country. Lol.

Anyway, I have flushed and or fed light a few waterings and all 6 remaining plants in flower have improved and are growing fast again.

Not my best work for sure but looks like i will have decent harvests.

Full room pic
92C348D1 7832 4371 B282 E2CDA740A42B

Toxic Blue 1 c-5
8AAC85DC DD14 4F48 AA44 F2E4784A4598

Chemdog SFV x Bag of Oranges
F118F1C2 8E9A 449D B222 985349A182FA

Headband
A7009B98 7712 45C1 860F 82B5981B837B

Have a cutting of this and of the chocolate diesel s-1 i havent pictured yet. Hope they root.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Can't believe I didn't see your thread till now bro but love your work. On the subject of revegging- I do it quite a bit. If I love a new strain or want to save an old one I reveg. Never had one go bad. Here's a couple I did the year before last.
IMG 20171201 185344

IMG 20171201 163428

IMG 20171211 153723

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Srenots

Srenots

Why do growers generally discourage this practice? Seems to work fine.
not sure why some folks say it wont work, been doin it since early 90's with no problems at all.....one thing I do make sure of , is once the old buds can be cut off around the bottom of the plant and use em in the scrap for making bubble hash, and by then theres plenty of new growth shootin up, it just takes forever but works great if u forgot to take a clone , or like u said if you find a killer strain that u wanna keep goin.....

Last edited:
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

For my inexperienced self, it was necessary to remove roughly 25%. I battle to keep the RH at 50 and after I did that, it was definitely easier. However, I did it over a period of 4 days. Pluck some off and see how they respond and then a few more the next day if all looks well. I also am very selective and also remove the ones shading lower prime sites. I'm newish to this and I'm not sure I would have the same success (to my mind) if I didn't do that. A 2x4 tent is pretty damn small and I let them veg a tad too long.....

Migrower

Migrower

Thanks man!

But i thought it was 5 oz now. Got any links?
It’s as much as you can grow. Talked to an attorney on it already. You can also go on YouTube and search Mi. Marijuana Laws and there is some attorney and prosecutors going over it and they also quote the law stating you can keep what you grow. And also it’s 10oz. pr residence if not grown by you. But only 2.5 oz can be out and the rest must be secured somehow elsewhere ie safe locked closet. And if you are a mmmp then it’s 10 oz pr patient in the residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom