Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well i have a messed up disk in my lower back. I havent been able to move much for a week without full psiatica. Went to the emergency room last friday. I have an mri scheduled next week and hopefully will move before then. The initial tests and scans do not show full damage so i should have a chance here.

Im sorry i didnt document the new plants well. The chocolate diesel is a little exotic thai looking plant and the chem x boo is pretty much all Chemdog #4.

Both smell amazing and familiar. And very very frosty.

Mrs. MMG has taken over the garden and is doing fantastic. But she has a full time career so this better be over quick.

Srenots

Srenots

Well i have a messed up disk in my lower back. I havent been able to move much for a week without full psiatica. Went to the emergency room last friday. I have an mri scheduled next week and hopefully will move before then. The initial tests and scans do not show full damage so i should have a chance here.

Im sorry i didnt document the new plants well. The chocolate diesel is a little exotic thai looking plant and the chem x boo is pretty much all Chemdog #4.

Mrs. MMG has taken over the garden and is doing fantastic. But she has a full time career so this better be over quick.

hope you get feeling better soon brother...hang in there ~

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Live with it daily. Ain't it great? When it flares up can't do nothing. Ice and rest my friend and medicate heavily!

hps4891

hps4891

That's a crazy personal posession limit. My medi-license let's me grow 49 plants and have up to 7 pounds at home and half pound on my person in public. Add to that Canadas legal status, I can also grow an additional 4 plants and give up to an ounce to anyone anytime.
Nice healthy looking plants you've got there though. Thanks for sharing.
Now THATS what I call truly legal! Not all this bullshit some US states are tryna pull!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Chemdog skva x Bag of Oranges test bud.

Hang dried on branch with bud leaves attached. Lovingly trimmed by Mrs. MMG while I am down.

Had an MRI yesterday. Results Tuesday Morning. Nothing bad showed on x ray or ct scan so far.

Anyhoo....

I did poorly and flowered her in a bad draining mix. Held too much nutes and water using small perlite. I have always used large chunky perlite but there was none anywhere near me when i needed.

So transition went real bad amd i burned a bunch of plants and then leached the pots a couple times before they started to bounce back. They were slower and less vigorous after that.

But the buds and bud leaves did not suffer. Will see yield has in a while when she is finished trimming her.

The test buds smoked almost smooth. Definitely needs some time to evenly dry a few days in the jar with some burping in my opinion. But it will dissipate.

We both described her thick smoke as Oranges dipped in kerosene.

It hit even but crept fast. Behind the eyes then spreading out to a blooming head rush that settled down in my chest. Its now radiating all over. Good balanced hybrid high to mellow with. You can tell its good by my rediculous description. Lol.

87F93379 D56D 4892 80F6 FDB72F946C51

Looks like there are a couple seeds. Guess we will try again real soon.

:-)

Srenots

Srenots

Chemdog skva x Bag of Oranges test bud.

Hang dried on branch with bud leaves attached. Lovingly trimmed by Mrs. MMG while I am down.

Had an MRI yesterday. Results Tuesday Morning. Nothing bad showed on x ray or ct scan so far.

Anyhoo....

I did poorly and flowered her in a bad draining mix. Held too much nutes and water using small perlite. I have always used large chunky perlite but there was none anywhere near me when i needed.

So transition went real bad amd i burned a bunch of plants and then leached the pots a couple times before they started to bounce back. They were slower and less vigorous after that.

But the buds and bud leaves did not suffer. Will see yield has in a while when she is finished trimming her.

The test buds smoked almost smooth. Definitely needs some time to evenly dry a few days in the jar with some burping in my opinion. But it will dissipate.

We both described her thick smoke as Oranges dipped in kerosene.

It hit even but crept fast. Behind the eyes then spreading out to a blooming head rush that settled down in my chest. Its now radiating all over. Good balanced hybrid high to mellow with. You can tell its good by my rediculous description. Lol.

View attachment 900865

Looks like there are a couple seeds. Guess we will try again real soon.

:-)

hope you get feeling better, nothing worse than back problems... that smoke looks Fire from here , Oranges dipped in Kerosene....nice lol, always loved that citrus Tangie taste and buzz, and add the Chem , it must be special ~

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And here is the other strain I picked up.

Chocolate Diesel S-1

EDFC8363 ADA5 4264 A1CE 4BA4DC4E760E
DC68A7BF DC0A 4F69 92FF D504A9D70CA8
FAB1691F 7B63 4368 81C0 9BB220E11DA8
7878E812 6B38 4003 95EA 8AEE51D7AE2A
3B71DF05 8581 4182 AB3B E718C114F548
F591A377 3680 4A8C B6F5 DF7D1E78F975
A35EFA12 0621 412D 9ABA 4C1D89EDFFE7
B1436514 6A86 4005 BFC3 8163546DC5E0
B6DD801E CEA8 4854 B323 7371B2E25B56

Considering she burned during transition to nutes and lost most of her lower leaves early on she looks pretty damn good.

I love Diesel/thai hybrids. The pics dont do the frost justice. She is covered in trichomes even more than the chem x bag of oranges.

And smells exotic. Tickles the nose. Not a diesel smell. Something else.

4F9CB670 CD87 4F94 B7AC 8DFC8CCE7D51
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom