Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wiedman22

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.
What are you running for lights to get buds that big

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So the chocolate diesel there, the way her leaves are curling up along the margins, is that a heat stress issue or something else? I have one plant doing the same thing. Sherbert gelato

Not heat. Its 75.5 degrees farenheight under those lamps. She has been nute sensitive since the beginning. And i burned her feeding before the soil had depleted of nutes and had to flush her out a bit and it stalled her. After that she always looked a little stressed.

I have seen the curled up leaf margins like that growing the diesel thai crosses from ch9 before. They flatten out when I get the ec right. But this plant is almost done and has been tapered off to a very light dose to finish.

Sorry I dont have a sure answer. But i can say i have had wonderful harvests despite the leaf curling.

Some strains are much more sensitive and harder to grow than others. They used to put difficulty growing in seed descriptions but i dont see that too much anymore.

Like skunk 1 is an easy grow and sour diesel is an advanced grow for difficulty level. For example.

I suggest a light flush and feed a complete grow nute at a lower ec for your problem plant. Whatever it is its still root stress.

ahemait

ahemait

Much obliged. Yea she's healthy otherwise, just hadn't seen it previously on any others of mine.
Not heat. Its 75.5 degrees farenheight under those lamps. She has been nute sensitive since the beginning. And i burned her feeding before the soil had depleted of nutes and had to flush her out a bit and it stalled her. After that she always looked a little stressed.

I have seen the curled up leaf margins like that growing the diesel thai crosses from ch9 before. They flatten out when I get the ec right. But this plant is almost done and has been tapered off to a very light dose to finish.

Sorry I dont have a sure answer. But i can say i have had wonderful harvests despite the leaf curling.

Some strains are much more sensitive and harder to grow than others. They used to put difficulty growing in seed descriptions but i dont see that too much anymore.

Like skunk 1 is an easy grow and sour diesel is an advanced grow for difficulty level. For example.

I suggest a light flush and feed a complete grow nute at a lower ec for your problem plant. Whatever it is its still root stress

W

wiedman22

I suggest a light flush and feed a complete grow nute at a lower ec for your problem plant. Whatever it is its still root stress.
Agree with the breeders putting difficult in growing in the description but it seems different growers have different issues. I've been growing diesel for years and find it to be 1 of my easier grows. Pineapple express has had me pulling my hair out trying to get it to grow , whereas other growers tell me they've had no problem

ahemait

ahemait

Agree with the breeders putting difficult in growing in the description but it seems different growers have different issues. I've been growing diesel for years and find it to be 1 of my easier grows. Pineapple express has had me pulling my hair out trying to get it to grow , whereas other growers tell me they've had no problem
For me pineapple was easy as pie. Cuttings rooted faster than any others. Light feeder, first run anyways. This time I can't get a cut to even root, never had that issue before, and it's taking all the food I can throw at it. Polar opposite this time. It's a new seed so maybe different pheno but holy shit different

W

wiedman22

For me pineapple was easy as pie. Cuttings rooted faster than any others. Light feeder, first run anyways. This time I can't get a cut to even root, never had that issue before, and it's taking all the food I can throw at it. Polar opposite this time. It's a new seed so maybe different pheno but holy shit different
I've tried pineapple in peat and RDWC and found in RDWC it liked the ph low as in the 4 to 4.5 range. Took me a while to figure this out as I've always thought 5.5 to 6.5 was ideal You have any similar experience

Srenots

Srenots

I've tried pineapple in peat and RDWC and found in RDWC it liked the ph low as in the 4 to 4.5 range. Took me a while to figure this out as I've always thought 5.5 to 6.5 was ideal You have any similar experience
Cinderella 99 that I have run likes more around 6.5 , pineapple pheno....just diff for folks style I guess...use what works bro

ahemait

ahemait

I'm in soil so I've never checked. I'll be running aero here after this batch finishes up so I'll have to get back to you on that!

reddwarf

reddwarf

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.
that is a B E A S T! GREAT JOB

reddwarf

reddwarf

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.
what kind of plant food and media are you using and what is your feed schedule? I'm impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom