Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicRoostr

AtomicRoostr

Bud, take it from experience on the disc try the injections but, don't have surgery unless it is absolutely necessary. Starts you down a rabbit hole of surgery. This is a picture of my last surgery on the 3rd of September 2019. Yup this year two more discs replaced.
Holy cow guys, i truly feel blessed that I don't have thes issues considering what i have put myself through. So sorry you guys have to deal with this.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

sometimes I kill it with the tray, dome and root-riots, other times I have the same or similar issues you're having and have lost whole trays and choice cuts more than once, but so far I'm 100% with the bubble cloner!? 🤞Not planning on going back to the tray and Dome. Maybe give it a try? Good luck!
^ It was Friday the 13th when I said this and I thought about that at the time, I'm not really a superstitious person, but..

Since that post I've gotten exactly two clones out of my bubble cloner; and I'm on my third or fourth set that's failing right now!? And I've changed nothing.

I'm setting up a second cloning area using Mat, dome, tray and root riots right now next to me on the night table. This is my usual seed-starting setup, don't know what the hell is going on but I'm hoping for better results :/

20191028 113213

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

^ It was Friday the 13th when I said this and I thought about that at the time, I'm not really a superstitious person, but..

Since that post I've gotten exactly two clones out of my bubble cloner; and I'm on my third or fourth set that's failing right now!? And I've changed nothing.

I'm setting up a second cloning area using Mat, dome, tray and root riots right now next to me on the night table. This is my usual seed-starting setup, don't know what the hell is going on but I'm hoping for better results :/

View attachment 905340

Wow. I thought you were loving the cloner.

I still just stick them in a glass of water to get them started rooting. I only didnt get one to root out of about 20 over time so far.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Wow. I thought you were loving the cloner.

I still just stick them in a glass of water to get them started rooting. I only didnt get one to root out of about 20 over time so far.
Like they say in the military.
The KISS method.
"KEEP
"IT
"SIMPLE
"STUPID.

Sometimes we go overboard, myself included to get it perfect, when simple proven techniques are easier & effective.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

TRUTH!!

OG's are truly worthy.... Thank You for paying it foreward & passing it on!
If you guys only knew how much we appreciate the facts and opinions you all share! There is something to learn from every question even if you don’t agree with the answer! Lol
Thanx

Everyone here always brings weed that sucks so i was hoping to help someone learn better so they would bring over some fire.

Lol. ;-)

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I am moving much better but cant ride (or walk far) yet and Mrs. MMG went to the park today. I am missing my favorite season.
I am moving much better but cant ride (or walk far) yet and Mrs. MMG went to the park today. I am missing my favorite season.

Here is her bike in the woods. Look what im missing!

Bud, that's one thing with the back. at times it can be a finicky bitch. After my second surgery I couldn't jog 5 miles a day & go to the gym anymore. After my 34th surgery my hobbies are now smoking cigars & MMJ and drinking the occasional Chimay Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom