Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicRoostr

AtomicRoostr

I live north of Muskegon but not that far north. How far to ludington for you? School forest trails built by the local bike shop guys is pretty fun.

You have some good stuff up there too but i havent visited yet.
Manistee is about as far south as i go for riding. Vasa, Arcadia dunes, Glacial Hills are some i frequent. With your back problems do you have a full suspension?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Manistee is about as far south as i go for riding. Vasa, Arcadia dunes, Glacial Hills are some i frequent. With your back problems do you have a full suspension?

No I have hard tails. This is the first major episode with my back.

I have a gt zaskar 29er and a salsa timberjack 27.5 plus bike. But i sure have been thinking of full sus lately.

Maybe when i get back to it we can meet somewhere for a day trip. I would love to ride new to me trail.

AtomicRoostr

AtomicRoostr

No I have hard tails. This is the first major episode with my back.

I have a gt zaskar 29er and a salsa timberjack 27.5 plus bike. But i sure have been thinking of full sus lately.

Maybe when i get back to it we can meet somewhere for a day trip. I would love to ride new to me trail.
Dang, nice rides, like the salsa 👍. Im riding vintage 96 bikes. Bontrager, Klien, Kona. I have had GT's but prefer a different handling bike. Just can't buy a new bike there all so heavy and not ascteticly pleasing to me. All HT's but i don't have back issues either.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dang, nice rides, like the salsa 👍. Im riding vintage 96 bikes. Bontrager, Klien, Kona. I have had GT's but prefer a different handling bike. Just can't buy a new bike there all so heavy and not ascteticly pleasing to me. All HT's but i don't have back issues either.

I have a 2004 gary fisher marlin too. I keep it set up nice for guests. Got the 2017 gt zaskar from jenson for half price. With the 2x11 and light wheels its the perfect street and trail bike for me.

We do quite a bit of river kayaking. Got a half day run right in town. And we live in a lake subdivision with a public dock around the corner.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m originally from the Kalamazoo area, now 4 years in Florida , kinda kool seeing you guys pics ! Makes me miss Michigan a little! Not to much but a little! Lol
Lots of paved bike trails here and I’m old now so we have switched from our mountain bikes to townie cruisers! I still have a old kona nunu that I’ll hop on but these things are like Cadillacs it’s like riding in your easychair! Lmao
P.s. thanks for all the grow info! Been super helpful ! One day soon I’ll be a real farmer! Lmao

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m originally from the Kalamazoo area, now 4 years in Florida , kinda kool seeing you guys pics ! Makes me miss Michigan a little! Not to much but a little! Lol
Lots of paved bike trails here and I’m old now so we have switched from our mountain bikes to townie cruisers! I still have a old kona nunu that I’ll hop on but these things are like Cadillacs it’s like riding in your easychair! Lmao
P.s. thanks for all the grow info! Been super helpful ! One day soon I’ll be a real farmer! LmaoView attachment 903312

We tried florida. My mom and brother are down their. Too hot and buggy for me. ;-)

And nice cruisers. Any peddling is good stuff!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I agree too many bug's. I don't think im old enough for a cruiser. 😉
I agree too many bug's. I don't think im old enough for a cruiser. 😉
I still hop on the kona! It’s prolly my preferred ride . I have finally gave up on the 20” box bikes
Sounds like you ride plenty ! I rode Klein for bit a Gary fisher but I like the kona best 15” frame so feels like my bmx used too, with gears and disc brakes .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You'd definitely hate Arizona, Southwest Texas and New Mexico where they mostly have me. I do miss New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Saskatchewan. I love seeing the seasons changing. It's a miracle if it gets into 40 or 50°F.

Honestly I lived in the mountains of colorado for a decade and i miss there!

But i could never have a house there and mrs. Mmg grew up here. She loves it and we have her family and friends here.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Honestly I lived in the mountains of colorado for a decade and i miss there!

But i could never have a house there and mrs. Mmg grew up here. She loves it and we have her family and friends here.
I would have liked it better if we lived further north. I like the snow ! But over the years we went from gettin 2’ base to now days it’s just dark and gloomy and muddy/slushy mostly . But my family is there so I’m back often ! It’s a great place to visit!

AtomicRoostr

AtomicRoostr

I still hop on the kona! It’s prolly my preferred ride . I have finally gave up on the 20” box bikes
Sounds like you ride plenty ! I rode Klein for bit a Gary fisher but I like the kona best 15” frame so feels like my bmx used too, with gears and disc brakes .
Yeah GF are nice, rode with Gary down state back in the day, he was kinda a d*** i prefer a shorter chainstay, longish stem, more of a technical type bike nothing your going to bomb downhills on. Still have a few 20" PK RIPPER, HUTCH.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

LOL I didn't think anyone would miss Saskatchewan. If you're somewhere warm for winter I'll be more than happy to trade
I'm in 80°F. right now and 110°F. with dry heat in summer. I miss one meter plus in the winter and bearable temperatures in the Summer.

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

I ride a Norco full squish

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You'd definitely hate Arizona, Southwest Texas and New Mexico where they mostly have me. I do miss New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Saskatchewan. I love seeing the seasons changing. It's a miracle if it gets into 40 or 50°F.
You can have my share of Massachusetts, but I miss New Hampshire every day since I left a handful of years ago. Everyday I think about moving back there

reddwarf

reddwarf

Weird. No plants need water/feed tonight. Doesnt happen often with all the different stage plants.

Well here is the full Flower Room pic. New plants looking pretty good along the wall.

View attachment 871860

Blue Lemon Thai
View attachment 871861

Toxic Blue 33
View attachment 871862

Aroma x BLT
View attachment 871863

Herijuana x Jack 33
View attachment 871864

The plushberry cuttings and the Citral x Pow 33 cutting are showing root bumps on the stems. Cloning in water is so easy and effective. Only been a week so far and the Citral Pow is a week 9 re-veg cutting. Her moms flowers are quite impressive and yielded 4.5 oz of dense nugs. Pretty good for kush leaner. Didnt expect results from such a ripe cutting but i am hopeful now. (Sorry no pic of boring cuttings in glasses of water. Lol)
do you do anything extra before you clone like giving the mother just water a week or 2 before? I used to be able to clone really easy and now it seems I have lost it. I'm about 50-50. I'm terrible at it. I do it like they say. I've tried rockwool in domes cloner machines, rapid shooters. Under t5 . I ph the water. Just don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong. It seems as though the leaves die before the roots appear. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom