Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I prefer a good old single bubble straight tube glass bong with a glass stem.

Has always given me the best hit of flowers.

Dont do dabs. Do sprinkle keef and scissor hash. Dabs seem like crack to me. Too much processing to get a little hit.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I prefer a good old single bubble straight tube glass bong with a glass stem.

Has always given me the best hit of flowers.

Dont do dabs. Do sprinkle keef and scissor hash. Dabs seem like crack to me. Too much processing to get a little hit.
You know that what I hear from a lot of my friends that hate vaping. It's just not the same for them.

Migrower

Migrower

Well I like a rip every now and then. I roll a blunt here an there, but since I go through a 300 pack of raw papers every month or two I do believe my favorite by shear volume of intake would have to be be good ole fashion joints of freshly ground flower.

Srenots

Srenots

this APX is a great vape for the $.... does concentrate (optional cylinder) or dry herb...can hold in hand pretty much invisible , first run was Super Lemon Haze dab, good sht man, once u vape dry herb ur hooked, and the flavor is outta site, nothing like a rolled doob, the battery last long time as well, diff heat settings , very good for the lungs compared to smoke....but u will prob roll one after u try it for the first time lol, mix and match salad~

Vaporizer92017

Vapelemon101817

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I forgot the edibles. Mrs. MMG makes cupcakes and chocolate candies. The cupcakes are full doses and the candies use 1/4 as much infused coconut oil.

I eat a lot of both. I cure our close trim and small or loose buds up to 6 months before she makes the oil. We dont decarb as the cure does some. The boiling of he trim amd oil does some and the baking does more.

Only high tolerance users can handle even one muffin.

I go to work laughing and buzzed on them. Lol. They will make you silly.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

this APX is a great vape for the $.... does concentrate (optional cylinder) or dry herb...can hold in hand pretty much invisible , first run was Super Lemon Haze dab, good sht man, once u vape dry herb ur hooked, and the flavor is outta site, nothing like a rolled doob, the battery last long time as well, very good for the lungs compared to smoke....but u will prob roll one after u try it for the first time lol, mix and match salad~

View attachment 907251

View attachment 907253

Thats a nice piece.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

On a side note i'm doing the Benedict Arnold on hydro and switching from fems to regs. Gonna remove the system from the room and go with Promix. Its gonna be a few weeks before i'm ready to go as i'm still waiting on beans. The whole reason being if i run 4 regs in hydro im bound to have males and its only a 4 site system. After the soil grow i may be switching back to hydro bu that will depend on results. Should be interesting and I will do a journal so you all can teach this waterlogged old fuck how this soil stuff works.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

this APX is a great vape for the $.... does concentrate (optional cylinder) or dry herb...can hold in hand pretty much invisible , first run was Super Lemon Haze dab, good sht man, once u vape dry herb ur hooked, and the flavor is outta site, nothing like a rolled doob, the battery last long time as well, diff heat settings , very good for the lungs compared to smoke....but u will prob roll one after u try it for the first time lol, mix and match salad~

View attachment 907251

View attachment 907253
I found you can really taste the flavors with vaping also.

Srenots

Srenots

On a side note i'm doing the Benedict Arnold on hydro and switching from fems to regs. Gonna remove the system from the room and go with Promix. Its gonna be a few weeks before i'm ready to go as i'm still waiting on beans. The whole reason being if i run 4 regs in hydro im bound to have males and its only a 4 site system. After the soil grow i may be switching back to hydro bu that will depend on results. Should be interesting and I will do a journal so you all can teach this waterlogged old fuck how this soil stuff works.

soil is easy bro, ur gonna like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom