Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicRoostr

AtomicRoostr

DOOOOO IT!!! Haha I wanna see you try im sure you could pull it off can you tell. I honestly feel like that has potential for such big yields in such a small space. Take the reflectors off and do both sides
Wow, the peer pressure, LOL
Thanks but i cant move that fast on purchases. And i havent used ebay for about 15 years.
. I was looking at these seems simple

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

It'd be great of we could send a few buds to those hurting and just starting to grow. We kinda got it legal, at least half the states and Canada, now if we could get government out of the way!
Anyone feeling like being generous I'm open to the help. So far I'm there weeks behind schedule setting up my first grow.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

You've never seen me trim a plant, it's a bloodbath! 🌱🗡 Well, a chlorophyll bath 😉
One of my favorites.
I actually slept all day and my psiatic nerve seems to be un pinching a little at a time. I have been gardening crawling around on the floor all week. I need a break from illness. Im sure many of you know how i feel.

Of course the doctors found more to do. My mri shows something on my pancreas.

My mom is a cancer survivor and my brother too.

Well lets not project. Its might be nothing. Its very small in the image.
I hope and pray all comes out okay bud.

IMG 20190930 184200
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I will get past it. The disc is only bulging so far. I will strengthen my core.

I just still cant stand on my right leg for long or kneel on it quite yet.

Hell last year i was the one arm gardener with my rebuilt shoulder.

Its work or lose all i have built here. I will figure it out.
Sometimes you just have to rest until the pain subsides.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I crashed a street bike when i was 25. I was racing like an idiot against my buddys 78 hot rodded camaro with my worked v45 honda magna.

He raced through a yellow light right in front of the atco speedway in jersey and i got cut off by a left turning tractor trailer.

I layed the bike down and slid under but my right foot hit some frame bars and seperated me from the bike.

It slid straight down the highway in a hail of sparks and i went right in between a guard rail and an electrical pole.

Radial sprained my right leg and knee and my handlebars. Lol.

Just one more stupid thing that was going to hurt when i got older.

We always end up paying for the stupid crap we do when we're younger and think we'll live forever.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Yea, opiates and all that other poison is the reason my wife and I live out in the sticks. 12 years of her listened to the doctor's and being very dependent on them she was going to OD at some point. So we packed our stuff up and moved to the family cottage on lake Michigan. I fed her so much RSO and got her seeing a holistic doctor. It took allot of hard love for about a year and a half and allot of watching the waves, but we got through it. I hate doctor's and our medical system.
Yes, everything has so many side effects and dependency is just a given. I ended up dependent on morphine for past 8 years prior to MMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom