Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Soo, your BLT is she done stretching? After two weeks of flowering you lst/pull your top down? Or you do it during your strech? I still don't think most peeps realize the impact 600's have, big lumens.

No. She is only like a week in. When she reaches the hanging temp/humidity sensor i will bend her like the others. I rushed the others a bit this time.

Could be tonight she gets bent and tied.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yes I did. and my problem was payment... 2 times it lock my bank # up for 3 day/weekend...

I want the Snoop beans Danit

but my bank I talk to said they will never let it go though so I'm done trying ...

just what happen to me.. now that sale is on and I want those Beans lol

Snoop beans. lol.

I have to contact my bank first to authorize overseas purchases. I only shop stateside lately.

707finisher

707finisher

I used to have all my plants in veg on the bottom and dropped the lights close to them, after seeing you boost the smaller ones, and keeping the over all height so the mature plants I got me remodeling, thanks again for all your info!

One more question, a few of them have rather yellow leaves, I’m still not very familiar with how they behave, I assumed it was shock or cold exposure, but reading your thread you mentioned nutrient lockup and had to flush it first to get it to start eating again. Also about soils and drainage, mine are in straight ff happy frog. I tried a little super thrive and gave them normal nute dose for mid bloom. Any suggestions? I don’t have a meter to read the runoff yet, Christmas is soon. I sure am learning :)

Pm me if I get to much, this is your thread :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I used to have all my plants in veg on the bottom and dropped the lights close to them, after seeing you boost the smaller ones, and keeping the over all height so the mature plants I got me remodeling, thanks again for all your info!

One more question, a few of them have rather yellow leaves, I’m still not very familiar with how they behave, I assumed it was shock or cold exposure, but reading your thread you mentioned nutrient lockup and had to flush it first to get it to start eating again. Also about soils and drainage, mine are in straight ff happy frog. I tried a little super thrive and gave them normal nute dose for mid bloom. Any suggestions? I don’t have a meter to read the runoff yet, Christmas is soon. I sure am learning :)

Pm me if I get to much, this is your thread :)

Your fine man. I had mixed ocean forest with small perlite cause i couldnt find large. The small perlite holds too much water and i proceeded to feed through transition as normal. But the perlite held on to the nutes too and so i ended up overwatering and over nuting those plants.

Also the basement below the gets cold and dry quickly at the start of winter and affects the plants uptake and it is hard to know how much to feed during this time.

Hurt my last yields by almost half.

And yeah stands make keeping the canopy even with different size plants way easier.

Also it is neccessary to mix 25% large perlite into fox farm soil for proper drainage.

707finisher

707finisher

The dude at the grow store gave me some samples, with this run it’s a first test run anyway, I’m going to use the enzyme flush on all the plants in flower tent. It’s supposed to help remove salts and minerals, I wouldn’t buy it but I might as well see what happens. Going to follow that with filtered water(chlorine and fluoride in the water here) to much?

707finisher

707finisher

The dude at the grow store gave me some samples, with this run it’s a first test run anyway, I’m going to use the enzyme flush on all the plants in flower tent. It’s supposed to help remove salts and minerals, I wouldn’t buy it but I might as well see what happens. Going to follow that with filtered water(chlorine and fluoride in the water here) to much?
I just have an rv filter hooked to a hose bib outside. It takes the chemical taste and most the calcium and minerals out but it’s not fancy, 16 bucks for a 2 pack, downside is the minerals it removes, either way it’s only making the water better not clean. what’s worse, dosing plants with chlorine or taking the minerals from the water? I want to keep the nutes simple

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont use any additives or products. and im on good well water.

Most tap water is ok but you need to know.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just have an rv filter hooked to a hose bib outside. It takes the chemical taste and most the calcium and minerals out but it’s not fancy, 16 bucks for a 2 pack, downside is the minerals it removes, either way it’s only making the water better not clean. what’s worse, dosing plants with chlorine or taking the minerals from the water? I want to keep the nutes simple

Again. I want to know whats in my water and its stats. Otherwise we are just guessing.

Why dont you start a grow thread?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mr. MIMed, can you describe to me the Bag of Oranges? You tend to raise plants that are medicinal, which would be useful for me. Thank you.

New strain to me. Only planted one before. But they are a cross. Chemdog skvt x Boo.

The last one grew and came out like chem but had a deep citrusy background to the traditional chem smell. And it had a full head and body high that hit hard and then mellowed out for a long time. Sleepy if smoke a lot.

This one is completely different structure.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

New strain to me. Only planted one before. But they are a cross. Chemdog skvt x Boo.

The last one grew and came out like chem but had a deep citrusy background to the traditional chem smell. And it had a full head and body high that hit hard and then mellowed out for a long time. Sleepy if smoke a lot.

This one is completely different structure.
I had some lemonie/citrus in the F2's of this Chem cross. None that I can tell in the F3's but I've become a chem slut. Just love that taste. Might be an interesting cross?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges

Last pheno dried test bud

AFD24B77 C6ED 485F 96B4 5B94BC168C77

Nothing wrong with that!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I'm going to pick up a pack of Useful Seeds Blueberries n Oranges Feminized seeds for $60, and Great Lakes Genetics throws in another Useful Seeds pack of Jack Diesel x Phantom Cookies. For Spring! And if they start getting big I'm going to pull the Mimed Bend and Tie trick (TM) on them.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm going to pick up a pack of Useful Seeds Blueberries n Oranges Feminized seeds for $60, and Great Lakes Genetics throws in another Useful Seeds pack of Jack Diesel x Phantom Cookies. For Spring! And if they start getting big I'm going to pull the Mimed Bend and Tie trick (TM) on them.
This is me
927a6de99c0933819387e098c5262fe7

Everytime someone mentions weed and blueberries...

And I don't have any. No room. It kills me but I need to wait for Spring. Saw some here:
in up and coming. Homer made an appearance. Almost lost it. Will order come March. Can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom