Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

i dont take any of them,i take 3 tylenol for chest pain,thats for busted ribs,no pain meds i made that clear i wasnt gonna be a junkie again,so ive done this whole ordeal with tylenol,now all the blood thinners and pressure pills that another story,im animic right now cause i lost so much blood,standup and almost fall right back down,been eating the shit out of liver and iron pills,still trying to get all them meds controled.
speaking of anyone heard from jimster,hope he is better

Hell yeah man, same here. I've been prescribed opiates twice, and got addicted twice. Three days after shoulder surgery I was up with withdrawal pains for 72 hours. Fuck that noise.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Honestly at this point I wish they would just give me some damn opiates until i figure out what's actually going on. But around here they rarely give anyone opiates for anything.

What side effects did you get from Gaba if you dont mind me asking?

I didnt take it. Look it up bro. But if it works not much will matter. Mrs. Mmg got face pain and headaches and then manic depression. All stopped with the meds gone.

They wouldnt give me any opiates after the first 2 weeks. There are new laws. Oxy junkies will have to venture back out for heroin instead of raid moms medicine caninet.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i hate that shit,it doesnt take but looking at my back to get it stove up,gabepintin is a great muscle relaxer,my doc years ago i had me on a coctail with 3 muscle relaxers and one pain pill,hell the gabpentin did best of all of them ,at least it would put me to sleep,sorry to hear of the backs ,damn i feel ya.

Its a nerve blocker only. And it has been proven to kill brain nerves.

Flexoril is the muscle relaxer that may work but also a harsh pharmaceutical.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I didnt take it. Look it up bro. But if it works not much will matter. Mrs. Mmg got face pain and headaches and then manic depression. All stopped with the meds gone.

They wouldnt give me any opiates after the first 2 weeks. There are new laws. Oxy junkies will have to venture back out for heroin instead of raid moms medicine caninet.
did you know bayer holds the patent on herion?me and mama were doing cody cross today and that was a question,i knew they also made the first mustard gas back in the great war ,but herion ,damn

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hell yeah man, same here. I've been prescribed opiates twice, and got addicted twice. Three days after shoulder surgery I was up with withdrawal pains for 72 hours. Fuck that noise.

I took oxy regurlarly through my shoulder reconstruction. I took it for about 4 months. But i hate downers and i despised disgusting heroin so it was easy to drop the pills. They make me feel awful and hurt my stomach and colon.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Flexoril is what I was on before this. It helped a bit but I could hardly stay awake on it.

Damaged brain nerves doesnt sound good though.. dammit, that's a bummer because this stuff actually has me up walking around.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well i cant blame it ,my brain been fried since i was a youngster sniffing gas hahahah,flexoril was another of the relaxers the doc had me on,there were three , they worked enough to get off the oxy ,man i was eating um like m&m when i put um down it was cold ass turkey the last time ,the relaxers were just as bad as the oxy and hyrocodein,boy it was one long hard ride laying um down to,since then when im in pain i love it,lets me know im very much alive,and be bitching too hahaahah

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

well i cant blame it ,my brain been fried since i was a youngster sniffing gas hahahah,flexoril was another of the relaxers the doc had me on,there were three , they worked enough to get off the oxy ,man i was eating um like m&m when i put um down it was cold ass turkey the last time ,the relaxers were just as bad as the oxy and hyrocodein,boy it was one long hard ride laying um down to,since then when im in pain i love it,lets me know im very much alive,and be bitching too hahaahah
I was lucky, never got hooked. When I first got hurt in the early 1990's I had what I needed. Soma compound (codine mix) worked for me. Today I have one flexeril left from a 90 script from 2016. I have to be bad to take that poison.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

Agreed! once you have been down that road.... Pain is good! 🍻 and you can keep the f'ing tee shirt 😁 Getting up off your ass and on your knees is damn hard, we won't talk about actually walking & re-entering society. "What a long strange trip it has been...."

One Day At A Time!!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Flexoril is what I was on before this. It helped a bit but I could hardly stay awake on it.

Damaged brain nerves doesnt sound good though.. dammit, that's a bummer because this stuff actually has me up walking around.
talk to you doc man there is a generic brand that dont have the side effects im sure,beside that im a junkie because i enjoyed eating the shit out of them,not even gonna lie it was me,ya doc wrote script,but i filled it if you dig,moderate and only when you hve to have it,smoke more weed

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Agreed! once you have been down that road.... Pain is good! 🍻 and you can keep the f'ing tee shirt 😁 Getting up off your ass and on your knees is damn hard, we won't talk about actually walking & re-entering society. "What a long strange trip it has been...."

One Day At A Time!!!!
Yeah, I was in a wheel chair for 3 months. Couldn't walk, crawled to the bathroom for months. Fun. Times🤣

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
that medicine your smoking does a better job bro,i can tell ya this,the more opiates you take the more you hurt,aint shitting,the body can only take 60 mil of codein a day any thing over is useless,smoke more weed and do yourself a favor

Man, I use a lot of pot and it helps a little but doesnt even come close to the relief I get from pharma drugs. I hate to admit it but for me it's true.

After looking into this Gaba stuff though I think I'm going to go back on flexoril If theyll give it to me... God, it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong when all I want is some relief from this crippling pain.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I was lucky, never got hooked. When I first got hurt in the early 1990's I had what I needed. Soma compound (codine mix) worked for me. Today I have one flexeril left from a 90 script from 2016. I have to be bad to take that poison.
dont take much to go back,i like how you keep it,cause it really is a reminder how shit was bad,i still have a bottle of oxy so old wouldnt take um ,but have the reminder of what ruined my body and my mind,kinda like a picture of what not to do.
what really open my eyes how great life is ,is what just happened to em,bro it opened my eyes,my cigs never even thought about them since the split my chest open,stand right there and bullshit with you if your smoking one,wont even bother me,all the addictions arent really additions in my mind,there things we lust for enjoyment,just sounds better as addiction,it is all a mind game that you can control when the real life is on the table,shit im sorry off that stump hahahh

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Man, I use a lot of pot and it helps a little but doesnt even come close to the relief I get from pharma drugs. I hate to admit it but for me it's true.

After looking into this Gaba stuff though I think I'm going to go back on flexoril If theyll give it to me... God, it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong when all I want is some relief from this crippling pain.
Nada dude. Don't ever let anyone make you feel like that, ever!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

it hurts like high heaven,but when i cant walk,my wife lay me on the floor,straighten my legs out and pull my knees right into them jugs were i cant bend my legs,then she will hold them stiff and start leaning into the legs were it is stretching the shit out my back,have my ass in tears,do it back and forth about 3 times each time the pain gets a little easier,but she will lean her weight into my legs going towards my chest and im telling you after 30 min i cant even tell i hurt,even though my as been in tears hahahah,she use to do on end of bed but dont work as well it stretchs them disc and get them off the nerves,my disc are crushed but have been that way so long that it is normal until i jar it ,like a dumbass move of jumping out the back of my truck and stupid shit like that

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Alright. I ran a gallon of .8 ec 6.3 ph pbp through the plant with the mysterious 2.0 ec that burned her tips and went yellow.

Got 1.7 ec and 6.1 back. So i upped another gallon to 1.2 ec and 6.2 ph and final numbers are 1.5 ec and 6.1 ph runoff.

She is greening up now.

Hopefully the plant i showed with all the dying fan leaves will dry soon so i can flush and feed her properly.

And i scoped root balls and watched carefully as i watered and see no signs of root aphids. There were a couple of hurting gnats and some dead larvae from the microbe lift.

But no strong flyers that went straight to the light. Just meandering gnat or three.

No bugs on the stem base or sides of pots either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom