Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes, alot is--most even. But not all...this report by the WHO is a great guide...

I just read through about 10 pagesbof this report and noticed something. The negatives are being downplayed. Says there are known pharmaceutical interactions but does not say what meds or conditions and does not have a clinical link.

Also says high concentrations may negatively affect immune system but low concentrations may positively affect. Again no more info available in report.

I think this test is biased toward selling legal cbd in australia. Just my opinion so far.

Funny the main negative seems to be oral administration and how digestion through the digestive tract is spotty at best.

But mostly oral products being produced.

I guess give it time as we are just getting started but unfortunately just like tobacco or any other potentially harmful product sold for profit the info available will always be convoluted.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they only tell us what they want us to know!
then 30 yrs down the road the truth comes out,just like the polio vacine back in 40 and 50's,cured it then but killed them now thing,hell look how far they let aides go before the oh hey look what we got showed up for who ever has the money.
i honestly think if i like it ,i just do it,doesnt really matter what studies of any product is are has ,all about money folks,period so life is short live it to suit your own satifactions

SinCity

SinCity

I just read through about 10 pagesbof this report and noticed something. The negatives are being downplayed. Says there are known pharmaceutical interactions but does not say what meds or conditions and does not have a clinical link.

Also says high concentrations may negatively affect immune system but low concentrations may positively affect. Again no more info available in report.

I think this test is biased toward selling legal cbd in australia. Just my opinion so far.

Funny the main negative seems to be oral administration and how digestion through the digestive tract is spotty at best.

But mostly oral products being produced.

I guess give it time as we are just getting started but unfortunately just like tobacco or any other potentially harmful product sold for profit the info available will always be convoluted.

it's a report from the World Health Organisation. the further info is in the citations section. it's as close to a thorough review as we have right now.

to be clear, the WHO does NOT recommend the use of CBD! and it states clearly that further research is needed to know if medical benefits are actual. CBD itself is not scheduled by the WTO, but it remains scheduled when combined with any other molecules...
"... where CBD is produced for pharmaceutical purposes as an extract of cannabis, cannabis extracts and tinctures are included in the 1961 UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs."

BUT I'M WITH YOU ON THIS!!

SinCity

SinCity

Oh yeah I forgot the good part. They carry Cali Connection seeds. Go rec! I picked up a pack of girl scout cookies. Never grew any cookies before. I have to look again but i believe they crossed the forum cut to their sfv og for the fems. So its really OG Cookies.

I have grown their Deadhead Og. And it was one of the best plants i have grown. Fantastic taste and powerful uplifting high.

cali connection--noted and thanks!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

@MIMedGrower ..Just came back from that new Hydro Store, they had fresh ffof stored indoors for $18.50 which is great, I almost reconsidered my promix / perlite mix and went back to Fox Farm LOL! They had more little bottles of crap than I've ever seen in one place in my life which I had no interest in but aside from that they were well-stocked with everything imaginable associated with indoor horticulture. 2 cubic feet of #3 perlite was $23, the better deal was 4 cubic feet of #2 for $34 but I prefer #3 grade

Quick comment on the Cali Connection I've only grown there LA OG Affie (which is OG raskal associated) it was one of the best plants I've grown, and one of only 2 strains I would buy again

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

it's a report from the World Health Organisation. the further info is in the citations section. it's as close to a thorough review as we have right now.

to be clear, the WHO does NOT recommend the use of CBD! and it states clearly that further research is needed to know if medical benefits are actual. CBD itself is not scheduled by the WTO, but it remains scheduled when combined with any other molecules...
"... where CBD is produced for pharmaceutical purposes as an extract of cannabis, cannabis extracts and tinctures are included in the 1961 UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs."

BUT I'M WITH YOU ON THIS!!

Well I have never heard of the world health organization but i have read a more in depth study on this. I dont remember where I found it though.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower ..Just came back from that new Hydro Store, they had fresh ffof stored indoors for $18.50 which is great, I almost reconsidered my promix / perlite mix and went back to Fox Farm LOL! They had more little bottles of crap than I've ever seen in one place in my life which I had no interest in but aside from that they were well-stocked with everything imaginable associated with indoor horticulture. 2 cubic feet of #3 perlite was $23, the better deal was 4 cubic feet of #2 for $34 but I prefer #3 grade

Quick comment on the Cali Connection I've only grown there LA OG Affie (which is OG raskal associated) it was one of the best plants I've grown, and one of only 2 strains I would buy again

Whats the other strain?

chemistry

chemistry

then 30 yrs down the road the truth comes out,just like the polio vacine back in 40 and 50's,cured it then but killed them now thing,hell look how far they let aides go before the oh hey look what we got showed up for who ever has the money.
i honestly think if i like it ,i just do it,doesnt really matter what studies of any product is are has ,all about money folks,period so life is short live it to suit your own satifactions

Thalidomide for morning sickness, I was lucky to be born before it became popular.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@MIMedGrower please don't get me wrong...i'm with you for sure! CBD is a mess!! all i'm saying is that this is the first doc i've seen that compiles alot of research
im not even sure the stuff even works myself,my wife uses it in her pen and says it helps her MS,but i smoke the cherry pie and feel something,the sativa i got didnt do anything for me,she smokes it and say it has a little effect,but prefers the cherry pie,so it a toss up and dont even see how they can come up with any statments or facts when it doesnt effect all the same way,same way with ediables,ive had buddies swear there stuff would knock me out,send me gummies and brownies,they give her a little releif as she says,but not a damn thing for me nothing and imk not wild about brownies in the first place hahahah,so i cant see a whole lot of truth in a money maker right now and it is all about money,one thing for absolute sure with it is the hemp use to build this country all goods and clothes and such was made from it,even paper to write on so that cliam they can stand behind for sure

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower please don't get me wrong...i'm with you for sure! CBD is a mess!! all i'm saying is that this is the first doc i've seen that compiles alot of research

I dont. I appreciate the links and info.

I wish I had saved all my research links to my new phone but i didnt. I read a lot of stuff.

and here is a positive bit. My good friend in colorado has a previous neck injury from snowboarding that apparently shut his nerve down amd his arm stopped being able to move.

He had surgery and the doctor put him on cbd drops along with other treatments.

Now off pharmaceuticals he is perscribed to continue the cbd.

He can move his arm 90% now but the surgery did not do it alone.

Also he said my flowers and coconut oil gor edibles helped him play guitar and other movements far before the doctors said he would.

He attributes much of his healing to marijuana.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

im not even sure the stuff even works myself,my wife uses it in her pen and says it helps her MS,but i smoke the cherry pie and feel something,the sativa i got didnt do anything for me,she smokes it and say it has a little effect,but prefers the cherry pie,so it a toss up and dont even see how they can come up with any statments or facts when it doesnt effect all the same way,same way with ediables,ive had buddies swear there stuff would knock me out,send me gummies and brownies,they give her a little releif as she says,but not a damn thing for me nothing and imk not wild about brownies in the first place hahahah,so i cant see a whole lot of truth in a money maker right now and it is all about money,one thing for absolute sure with it is the hemp use to build this country all goods and clothes and such was made from it,even paper to write on so that cliam they can stand behind for sure

I tried adding pure cbd drops twice a day for 3 months. It did nothing noticable and i didnt miss it when i stopped taking it.

Of course i ingest and smoke my own weed regurlarly and it already helps with some things.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am positive that with cannabis the entourage effect is where the medicine lies.

Until we stop worrying about thc and cbd alone and in isolation or only in ratio to each other we will not get far.

Take the money out of the equation and maybe they would try harder to identify the rest of the cannabanoids and terpenes effects.

Although I am all for complete allowance of marijuana for all i feel rec regulations have ruined things. We were headed in a better direction with only medical regulations in place.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I tried adding pure cbd drops twice a day for 3 months. It did nothing noticable and i didnt miss it when i stopped taking it.

Of course i ingest and smoke my own weed regurlarly and it already helps with some things.
the wife tried some oil at the store ,said it worked alright but only about 30 min,so that isnt worth the cost in my eyes,flowers have always done me good ,and can her too,she just doesnt like the head high at all and wont smoke it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am positive that with cannabis the entourage effect is where the medicine lies.

Until we stop worrying about thc and cbd alone and in isolation or only in ratio to each other we will not get far.

Take the money out of the equation and maybe they would try harder to identify the rest of the cannabanoids and terpenes effects.

Although I am all for complete allowance of marijuana for all i feel rec regulations have ruined things. We were headed in a better direction with only medical regulations in place.
i agree seems like the rec thing was just giving in ,then all the drama started with the plant,i still feel it will be the foot print for up coming election and also bullshit game to be played that will probally reverse many states,why not it is a scape goat right.
then you have talking to a doctor about using it,well they still think smoking is smoking regaurdless of flavor if you dig,and until, they get out of the pockets the same as politics aint gonna happen,what the first thing you always hear doctor studies say,just like this subject we talk about right.
unfortunatly and sad that the cbd oils do help folks and it will be in the headlights also,the old world still look at it as drugs friends and always will,even in your states were it legal can you go in a resturant or movie or sit out on the street infront of a coffe shop and smoke,comfortably,so ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom