Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well my power went out intermittently during the storm and we lost the internet until now.

I meant to post this updated pic of the Plushberry.

She is a bit slower than i am used to and a little sensitive to the soil but has already started growing new healthy leaves and has great color now.

I think i left her in the starter cup a few days too long.

36D3586D 2974 43FB BE9F C4A3A9177D14
0BA5CA0E 1400 4B37 A63F 2783FBA25407

Romeleo

Romeleo

Did some pinching and bending (supercrop)

View attachment 865287
Nice job do you have dreams of doing this stuff lol.i haven't smoked in 8 months due to my job but I have alot of dreams of smoking lol.but when I harvest my first crop this year best believe I'm going to taste the reward.i just did my first super cropping,fiming,topping and bending.this really works.
Did some pinching and bending (supercrop)

View attachment 865287
Nice work.hands down best indoor grower ever.i know people who been doin this long time and I show them your beautiful work of art and there eyes open up like they just seen a woman of there dreams lol.do you dream of doing this stuff haha.i haven't smoked in 8 months due to job but I dream alot of smoking.once my first medical harvest comes the reward will be great.we all share the same passion .its to bad our leaders of this world don't. pharmacy's and many other companies would be out of business and private investors would loose billions.

Marijuana Leaf 21 500x390
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice job do you have dreams of doing this stuff lol.i haven't smoked in 8 months due to my job but I have alot of dreams of smoking lol.but when I harvest my first crop this year best believe I'm going to taste the reward.i just did my first super cropping,fiming,topping and bending.this really works.

Thank you so much. Every plant is a new try for me. I try my best. :-)

Im trimming the Black Widow x BLT now. It may be the stickiest flowers yet. The test hit was smooth and fruity with a hazy background. Pepper fruit.

And an immediate lazer behind the eyes with a gentler fade into my body.

9D7B23C8 CF60 40D1 A50D 312047577B0F
1544BF94 75B8 4341 9273 549FCE39B032

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow! That Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai yielded 212.29 grams or 7.4 oz. of dry quality nugs and 2 jars of bud leaf and loose bud trim. Great for coconut oil infusion.

I cant believe a plant can get that big in a #3 nursery pot (about 2.5 actual gallons) using mother earth groundswell bagged potting soil and a bottle of pure blend pro grow and thats it. Even the well water is unfiltered and unadjusted.

Not bad for a seed from a $40 pack of fems I bought 4 years ago.

:cool:

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Pic of flower room before closing up for the night. The closet in there has a dark curtain instead of a door and strings across on two levels to hang dry cut branches. Shares the exhaust and carbon filtration with the plants like this.

B21B253C B885 4138 A12D DB9C57971257

Srenots

Srenots

Wow! That Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai yielded 212.29 grams or 7.4 oz. of dry quality nugs and 2 jars of bud leaf and loose bud trim. Great for coconut oil infusion.

I cant believe a plant can get that big in a #3 nursery pot (about 2.5 actual gallons) using mother earth groundswell bagged potting soil and a bottle of pure blend pro grow and thats it. Even the well water is unfiltered and unadjusted.

7 zips, nice return....hell ya

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I still cant believe you trimmed after me and finished before. Congrats on your harvest! You almost made it to half a pound!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom