Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Still makes me sad when I hear about this fire and the havoc it caused. I read an article about another grower who jumped into a nearby river (or other similar body of water) but still lost his.op and even his dog.

If I remember correctly he was testing this under pink lady before he released it to the public. It was his first kush cross. At the time I was a huge TGA nut because of his dairy queen... local club favorite. Not to mention I tried his mix of supersoil with is amazing just too spendy. I hope she is worthy fo you to keep her going.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Plushberry update pic week 3

FBF7B35C 2A58 4521 8D5C C18D3334F0B0
594FAF4A 6D58 4030 B782 6929E0E29ED5

She just started blooming. Watered yesterday and still no nutes needed in the Potters Gold soil. Really week 4 in soil as she went a week in veg after transplant.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.
Nice grow. I will stagger my flowering next grow... it will be autos so that’s easy..was in too big a hurry to get my first grow vegged to start flower..
Happy growing

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice grow. I will stagger my flowering next grow... it will be autos so that’s easy..was in too big a hurry to get my first grow vegged to start flower..
Happy growing

Thank you. :-)

And it does take patience to stagger and fill the room at first. But when its successful the harvests keep coming and you teally maximize the space.

I started with a little 2x3x3 tent for veg and a 4x4 for flower. Just scaled up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom