Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

not all the intel i come into contact with, am i happy about. i just post it n try to forget what i saw. least people get the intel and can weigh it, for themselves.

i think when the gal battled cancer, even with the NSAID dangers... they were pumpin something like 2k mg, daily, i.v.ly.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bah! diesel always hoses me, with those n then- i get old guy, lost on utube, so thanks for that.
merry f'n xmas, to u, too! ;D

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

707 throws me for a mental whoop-ti-doo, when i see his entries..."707... y do i know that???". it's mental.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

how do i stop the video!!!!

f!

there r sum... thangs... man is not meant to see: bachelorette parties (ignorance, is bliss, unless ur workin it), naked, feather pillow fights, we all just know- go on between females, when we're..."at the library"..., and this, highly disturbing, video. you're just wrong... so very strange and wrong. ur name, Jimmy, in a past life? ever shoot a friend, in a bar... and get away with it... and not 86'd? before sunset? i might know u. on a dare?

Srenots

Srenots

how do i stop the video!!!!

f!

there r sum... thangs... man is not meant to see: bachelorette parties (ignorance, is bliss, unless ur workin it), naked, feather pillow fights, we all just know- go on between females, when we're..."at the library"..., and this, highly disturbing, video. you're just wrong... so very strange and wrong. ur name, Jimmy, in a past life? ever shoot a friend, in a bar... and get away with it... and not 86'd? before sunset? i might know u. on a dare?
lol. its Zappa man... I didnt write the song , just listened to it....lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom