Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@basscaptain here are a couple pics you can see the tiny one room cabin it started as and then they added the bigger addition and open basement.

AD9B9945 19E1 428E 8B94 6D568FC9BA98
27F37D7E 792C 4E4C AB62 6DE23DAB18A9

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

HP stands for high porosity and I add 30% perlite, there was another minor difference too, I know we talked about this before and there's a paging the beach house somewhere about it but I couldn't find it

my main complaint with promix is that while I know my feeding cycles in ffof and I know a wet dry/cycle too

I know neither in promix?! it's way different than dirt, and I think it's a little more confusing, particularly if I was a new grower

Can't deny the growth! However I don't know exactly what it's from because I've got a few variables besides the Pro mix medium, ie. the grow bags and I'm using Mykos again too

Will be interesting to watch your grow with it hopefully I can pick up some tips!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

HP stands for high porosity and I add 30% perlite, there was another minor difference too, I know we talked about this before and there's a paging the beach house somewhere about it but I couldn't find it

my main complaint with promix is that while I know my feeding cycles in ffof and I know a wet dry/cycle too

I know neither in promix?! it's way different than dirt, and I think it's a little more confusing, particularly if I was a new grower

Can't deny the growth! However I don't know exactly what it's from because I've got a few variables besides the Pro mix medium, ie. the grow bags and I'm using Mykos again too

Will be interesting to watch your grow with it hopefully I can pick up some tips!

The hp water timing is the same as ocean forest with 30% perlite for me. I actually mixed the ocean forest to match it at the time.

The differences seem minor but are actually major. Better grade of peat in the professional bales. 2 kinds of lime. Dolomitic for short term buffering and calcitic for long term. Up to 35% perlite. And i think the wetting agent is supposed to be different too.

But honestly I bought it because it was stored dry and is only a couple months old. And i cant find reliable ocean forest supplier anymore. And fresh clean and dry is why i was using that.

Home depot is pretty far from me. So i use what i can get more locally.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I think the difference between the one I use which is first pic and the hp which is second pic is very minor and I doubt it has any effect on growth
Screenshot 20200303 135501 Chrome

HP
Screenshot 20200303 135437 Chrome

I guess what I'm saying is it's different than soil and I'm just not used to it yet. I've been mixing 1/3 promix, 1/3 ffof & 1/3 perlite for close to a year now, but it's completely different blend than using the Pro mix by itself in my opinion

Ps. Controlled fertilizer is only in the Canadian promix not what I buy in the US

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Maybe this is a better list of what's in the two products, but that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the texture of it and how much difference it is from soil growing. It's taking a little bit more getting used to than I thought!?

All purpose
Screenshot 20200303 141033 Google

HP
Screenshot 20200303 140859 Chrome

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Hey MIMed!

Still catching up on your thread, what a staple!

I'm not sure if it had been mentioned yet in the thread, but Michigan has since done away with any possession limits if you are a grower of any kind.

They realized they couldn't punish someone for quote, "being a better gardener" ...

This all started in SoCal with the MendoDope family. They yield roughly 620lbs/25 plants/harvest, thus sticking to the unlicensed rights granted by recreational prop.

Michigan followed suit but has been less than adequate at updating us, the public.

Anyways, enjoying your thread, thanks for showing support, and happy growing!

Cheers

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey MIMed!

Still catching up on your thread, what a staple!

I'm not sure if it had been mentioned yet in the thread, but Michigan has since done away with any possession limits if you are a grower of any kind.

They realized they couldn't punish someone for quote, "being a better gardener" ...

This all started in SoCal with the MendoDope family. They yield roughly 620lbs/25 plants/harvest, thus sticking to the unlicensed rights granted by recreational prop.

Michigan followed suit but has been less than adequate at updating us, the public.

Anyways, enjoying your thread, thanks for showing support, and happy growing!

Cheers

Thank you. I work hard to keep my little garden productive.

Do you have a link to the posession amount? I have only found the 10 oz limit and no updates to medical. And no info on a combined medical and rec household.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Thank you. I work hard to keep my little garden productive.

Do you have a link to the posession amount? I have only found the 10 oz limit and no updates to medical. And no info on a combined medical and rec household.
At the hospital for discharge, I'll find that article when I get home.

The constituent of the deal is, you have to be able to prove that your garden is capable of producing the yield you have in posession.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

At the hospital for discharge, I'll find that article when I get home.

The constituent of the deal is, you have to be able to prove that your garden is capable of producing the yield you have in posession.
For the record, it was NOT on any state official site, but via a law firm I found this out. So stay tuned.

Update: This is vague, but it briefly mentions what I'm discussing.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For the record, it was NOT on any state official site, but via a law firm I found this out. So stay tuned.

Update: This is vague, but it briefly mentions what I'm discussing.

Until there is an official rule other than the 2.5 oz i will assume we will be busted on “grey areas”.

I already dont apply for caregiver. The 5 patient caregivers will be raided right after the old stores in my opinion.

Regulations mean arrests. They will have to make up for all the dime bag fines they lost eventually.

I will stay way under the radar.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Until there is an official rule other than the 2.5 oz i will assume we will be busted on “grey areas”.

I already dont apply for caregiver. The 5 patient caregivers will be raided right after the old stores in my opinion.

Regulations mean arrests. They will have to make up for all the dime bag fines they lost eventually.

I will stay way under the radar.
That's what I've been screaming this whole time....

The amount of patrols I see these days are insane. Like sharks looking for new feeding grounds.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

If i remember right over 400 California dispensaries were raided the year after medical was in.
Yep, my fav spot shut down 3 times. My buddy who ran a fully compliant shop got raided, they cut the plants, then realized they had the proper papers. But the damage was done.

They come in with loppers and machetes, not machine guns. They know what really hurts us.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yep, my fav spot shut down 3 times. My buddy who ran a fully compliant shop got raided, they cut the plants, then realized they had the proper papers. But the damage was done.

They come in with loppers and machetes, not machine guns. They know what really hurts us.

5 years ago the peoples center in muskegon was raided and dad and son arrested. They were selling to minors was the charge. I have not been near “legal weed” since. That was my one and only contract. I went right back underground like always.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
5 years ago the peoples center in muskegon was raided and dad and son arrested. They were selling to minors was the charge. I have not been near “legal weed” since. That was my one and only contract. I went right back underground like always.
Here in Nova Scotia they left the dispensaries alone for the most part with a raid if it was reported there were underage buyers every so often but once they faux legalized it they shut them all down and still raid the few that have been trying to fight it.

The only legal weed here is weed bought from a legal source ie:government store only. The only legal weed we can grow 4 plants have to come from legally obtained seeds. ie: government stores and they have 2 types only

They want complete control and to limit our choices with these feeble offerings. GFL

Caninobis

Caninobis

Here in Nova Scotia they left the dispensaries alone for the most part with a raid if it was reported there were underage buyers every so often but once they faux legalized it they shut them all down and still raid the few that have been trying to fight it.

The only legal weed here is weed bought from a legal source ie:government store only. The only legal weed we can grow 4 plants have to come from legally obtained seeds. ie: government stores and they have 2 types onlyView attachment 946800

They want complete control and to limit our choices with these feeble offerings. GFL

So you can only grow indica dom's and THC & CBD 0%? Is it referring to the actual content in the seeds or average levels when grown? So what, you can only grow some hemp flowers and smoke em' for fun? Silly government when will they learn that the more they restrict the more we THRIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom