Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

" Oh and i never bend them in veg. If they get too tall for my veg space i top them and grow them out more. "
That makes me laugh, I bend, top, twist & tie down throughout my grows ( I think its a touch of OCD😃😃 ) but at the moment I'm also snapping branches & cramming plants together in a jungle of horror. I'm over grown with no place to go but outside and I'm real reluctant to do that. It would be a waste not being able to finish outside. I could grow monsters with what I have to put out but without a finishing plan it'll all be gone to bud rot in October. Bin there dun that. I don't want to cry again. lol
I have problems snapping branches sometimes if I am impatient or a little rough with my plants. I have found that if I twist the stem right and left and then make the 90 degree fold, they tend to break less. I am usually able to save most of the ones that I do break with just a little bit of duct tape on the break. Hopefully the twisting makes any sense at all haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have problems snapping branches sometimes if I am impatient or a little rough with my plants. I have found that if I twist the stem right and left and then make the 90 degree fold, they tend to break less. I am usually able to save most of the ones that I do break with just a little bit of duct tape on the break. Hopefully the twisting makes any sense at all haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I normally do pinch first then bend but right now I don't care if I break them off bending them over I'm out of space and nowhere to put them.

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.
They look great and healthy! CH9 you say ? I cant say i know much about it !

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.
What are you running for lights and nutes ? 😊

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They look great and healthy! CH9 you say ? I cant say i know much about it !

Well he told me he isnt shipping to america anymore last year so when i run out of seeds thats it.

But ch9 was one of the original breeders and growers in mendicino when california went medical in the 90’s. He had access to the best genetics and seemed to know the famous breeders like shantibaba.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What are you running for lights and nutes ? 😊

Veg is t-5 flourescents and the flower room has a pair of 600hps and in winter i add a 315 cmh. Although i may use the cmh for veg soon as my t-5 lamps are getting old.

Most of the thread i used ocean forest potting soil with 25% added large perlite and pure blend pro grow to the finish.

I had trouble out here in the country sourcing fresh ocean forest reliably so i have switched to pro mix hp and am trying dyna grow foliage pro and protekt (for the missing silica) and i am learning to dial it in now.

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Veg is t-5 flourescents and the flower room has a pair of 600hps and in winter i add a 315 cmh. Although i may use the cmh for veg soon as my t-5 lamps are getting old.

Most of the thread i used ocean forest potting soil with 25% added large perlite and pure blend pro grow to the finish.

I had trouble out here in the country sourcing fresh ocean forest reliably so i have switched to pro mix hp and am trying dyna grow foliage pro and protekt (for the missing silica) and i am learning to dial it in now.
Thanks for the details brotha ! Your doing somthing right , they are stacking forsure 💪

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Thanks. I try my best. :-)

Have you posted your grow?

I have a weird grow going on this year , started outside but I have street lights and weather issues in raincouver :P

so I have moved inside just in day 6 of flower , I have 2000w mars hydro (just got ) and I'm feeding the Remo nutrients line ( never used ) never done much indoor so its learning curve !

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have a weird grow going on this year , started outside but I have street lights and weather issues in raincouver :P

so I have moved inside just in day 6 of flower , I have 2000w mars hydro (just got ) and I'm feeding the Remo nutrients line ( never used ) never done much indoor so its learning curve !

Cool. Post a grow diary if you like. We have a real experienced and quite helpful group here.

And its always a learning experience with plants.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Dude! You can't just take my "overgrown cabinet title" that ain't right! 😅 i worked hard to earn that... lol

👑 Pass.. it's yours now... Enjoy, we'll see if i take it back in 3 or 4 weeks 😃 I hope not!
I can't see me turning these until August, depending on how the summer goes I guess. " I can not have large flowering plants in July August " ( its a mantra I keep saying to myself ) My planning hasn't been very good to be where I am with the plants I have. I'd be happier with a few small ones and I don't know anyone that wants or needs some. I can't kill them.

I keep fighting what I have to do and that,s change spaces where I have room to grow but that will take a lot of work in the dark at night to do it stealthy. I'm old and I go to bed early, fking around and working until 2-3 am to getter dun is not something I've been wanting to do but as I write this I realize its my only option and the sooner the better. Fk😅😅

amekins

amekins

I can't see me turning these until August, depending on how the summer goes I guess. " I can not have large flowering plants in July August " ( its a mantra I keep saying to myself ) My planning hasn't been very good to be where I am with the plants I have. I'd be happier with a few small ones and I don't know anyone that wants or needs some. I can't kill them.

I keep fighting what I have to do and that,s change spaces where I have room to grow but that will take a lot of work in the dark at night to do it stealthy. I'm old and I go to bed early, fking around and working until 2-3 am to getter dun is not something I've been wanting to do but as I write this I realize its my only option and the sooner the better. Fk😅😅
Get some trustworthy younger folks to lend a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom