Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

4 runs. No worry when I get the gavita which by the time I do will likely be 2 months because its special order. If you want it I can send it and just work it out whenever. In fact do a grow and if ua don't like it just ship it back. Thats probably the way we both feel good about it. We are only out the shipping if it doesn't work out for ya.

You dont have to offer all that bro. I will figure it out. Let me know when. I wish you werent over the border. I would send something else you might like too. :-)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You dont have to offer all that bro. I will figure it out. Let me know when. I wish you werent over the border. I would send something else you might like too. :-)
Nah I'm good with that bro... its not all that. I have a stake in this too lol. I WANNA SEE YOU GROW WITH LED. Have for a long time hahaha. Honestly I don't need the money and would feel much better if you just try it out and see if LED is for you or not. Either way we both win.

Who here wants to see @MIMedGrower test out an LED?

HAHA I'm such an ass thats a real duck move on my part But hey I never claimed to not be.

Of course this is dependent in me actually getting the gavita.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

He only offered me a 200 watter. And i dont think he would want to do business with me after my comments.

I am pretty sure the hlg would out yield the spider farmer even dialed down to the 450 watts.

Should i do a used hlg vs a new kingbrite?
Yeah anything ya want bro. This is also a v1 561c samsung diodes 3000k so there will be a slight bit more stretch then say a 4000k

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nah I'm good with that bro... its not all that. I have a stake in this too lol. I WANNA SEE YOU GROW WITH LED. Have for a long time hahaha. Honestly I don't need the money and would feel much better if you just try it out and see if LED is for you or not. Either way we both win.

Who here wants to see @MIMedGrower test out an LED?

HAHA I'm such an ass thats a real duck move on my part But hey I never claimed to not be.

Of course this is dependent in me actually getting the gavita.

Its going to hang next to a 600hps and i am going to have to prove that the high temps are not needed. I can go to 78 farenheight max with the hps in there.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah anything ya want bro. This is also a v1 561c samsung diodes 3000k so there will be a slight bit more stretch then say a 4000k

I thought it was a v2. But no matter. Does it have the 660 reds? Or all white board?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hmmmm. Might have to add a red bar eh?
It may help but it is a very red spectrum already. The veg may not look as pretty but the flowering i find bulk well. If you do 3k vs 4k you will see i think that buds are bigger under the 3k and plants in veg look prettier and more leaf sirface area under 4k

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It may help but it is a very red spectrum already. The veg may not look as pretty but the flowering i find bulk well. If you do 3k vs 4k you will see i think that buds are bigger under the 3k and plants in veg look prettier and more leaf sirface area under 4k

I like the 3k it would be a flower lamp.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I may be rolling onto gavita bro. I have about a month before I pull the trigger but if your interested in an HLG 600 v1 for about 300 US including the shipping euns 60w to 640w i would do that. Only for you cause you know your my debate brother. Well and maybe I wanna see you grow under LED just a lil bit you know lol
I would jump on that one. I was looking at the v3 yesterday and they are over $900 right now. (including tax) Anything in that 600 series is going to produce stellar results.
I made sure I've got those LM301H bulbs coming, because there the real game changer IMO. These are suppose to use 756 of the 3500k LM031H and 108 of the 660's (each)@350w, I got (2) of them, as I figured manipulating the footprint might be beneficial. (plus I have a slightly better diode ratio for this, I think, not being driven as hard) If they are not right, (I will be checking the diodes) I'll ship them right back to him.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You should not have an issue hitting 2lb. I think you may surprised. There are better leds out there but this light is no slouch

Yup, I think the only drawback from this light is it's footprint, because it's not spread out like the Gavita Pro 1700E (plus it's driven a bit harder), but I think the real issue is some of the par is concentrated in the center and lags along the edges, but the Gavita's layout helps solve this problem.

Allowing them to be placed closer into the plants, and getting better up close coverage over a wider footprint.

There only 2w diodes, so the closer, the better, every inch closer matters, and if your getting too much center par, you have to back them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom