Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TSD

TSD

I bend them down during stretch in the flower room and try to train them into bushes unless they get too tall in veg then I top them. The og kush I showed recently with the tops all pinched and bent was topped in veg.

each plant is an individual art project to me. They all can respond differently. Keeps me on my toes. ;-)
Yes! It's fun to turn them into bud bearing bonsai bushes! 😊

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The breeder has streamlined his catalog in liew of offering bulk deals last while. But i have had many of his strains.

Currently growing

Blue Lemon Thai
Herijuana x Jack 33
Black Widow x BLT
POW 33
Toxic Blue 33
Citral x POW 33
Citral POW x Greenbud (accidental pollination)
Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

And in jars

Critical Mass x BLT
OG Kush x Trainwreck
Warlock x Vintage 2006
Aroma x BLT
Citral x POW 33

I have a catalog pdf i will look for. Pretty current.
I had always liked the look of ch9 and was going to get some but when I looked up reviews there was way more bad reviews than good so I didn't bother. I wish I had seen this thread first and I would have been right in there.
nice set up and lots of lovely pics of great looking plants.nicely done.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I had always liked the look of ch9 and was going to get some but when I looked up reviews there was way more bad reviews than good so I didn't bother. I wish I had seen this thread first and I would have been right in there.
nice set up and lots of lovely pics of great looking plants.nicely done.

sorry I missed your comment Mr. Bee.

thank you for the nice compliment. I’m sure the bad reviews were from beginners who were growing diesel/ Thai hybrids. I started with his Jack. Said easy to cultivate potent flowers. $35 for a 5 pack fems. And I had such good results I grew most of his catalog and ended up having a relationship that offered me a lot of free seeds. I have had some nanners but never more than a few seeds. I can’t say that for the useful Chem cross I grew. Seeded my whole flower room once.

My room is full of Humbolt Seed Company plants now. I will update eventually. I was taking a little break from documenting. And then the stupid drama that made it to my thread.

Here is some infused coconut oil Mrs. mmg made. It has 5 different strains oil in it and they were all cured over 4 months. Going to make delicious baked goods.

02C21B6E 1A54 4E16 A59E 932ED2E58C17

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

thanks. Learning what this breeders plants want. They seem to eat more and grow faster than CH9 plants did. I will get them right in a few rounds. The take to training or topping very well so far.
Thier looking pretty dam nice as is... no doubt you will dial it in to your standards but they looking beautiful.

Which breeder is it if you don't mind?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Chocolate Diesel bud I’m trying after some time in the jar.

It’s definitely more sour than diesel. More coffee than chocolate now. One medium bong toke and seconds later the flavor remains in my mouth and I can feel the tingling behind my eyes and starting to surround my head like a good diesel.

And it’s a blooming high starting to penetrate my neck and shoulders now...

242E0B35 FDAA 4916 8028 5C956E30CDD7

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg tent update:

Big plant is a TH Seeds MOB (Mother Of Berries). It is an old east coast plant. It’s also a cheap 5 pack of fems I was able to squeeze into my free seed prize from POTM and Very generous sponsor Seeds Here and Now.

But she had problems as a young plant. Really don’t know why. She was given the same care as others but stalled like her roots were damaged or stunted for a couple weeks. I let her dry out real good and transplanted her up to the final 3 gallon pot hoping for the best and bam! A week later new green big fan leaves have grown. She will go to flower soon.

Left front is a Caramel Cream and behind her is a cutting from the OG Kush in the flower room. She rooted in a glass of water and has just been transplanted up from her “seedling” cup.

hidden by the big plant back right is a new sour diesel seedling about 10 days old.

0AFC45A6 4FB1 4074 87E0 63FD75EDB12F

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Idk what it's protecting but that looks says back the fuck up slowly... then run

That’s Monster for ya. ;-)

We named her Monster because we were sitting on the bed with her one morning soon after we rescued her from the forest outside. She was still scared and actually starving to death days earlier. But still and quiet and was content to sit with us. I put my hand on her back near her butt end and she quietly growled. She stopped when I took my hand off. So of course always straining my boundaries I put my hand back. And she growled. By the third time I realized she was playing with me because she wasn’t trying to leave. She sat and waited for the chance to growl at me again. Gggrrrrrrrrrr! But quietly. Lol

so later my bud from jersey called and asked me “how’s that little monster doing?” And the name was decided.

I can’t believe I just wrote all that with one finger. My right thumb has a band aid. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh and @Aqua Man all our shoes reside on the stairway to the back door behind her. It’s her mountain. She sits up there and watches the door. Really other than waiting for us she doesn’t have much of a life. Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

First thing I did when I got my first apartment as a young man moving out of our no pet allergy/asthma household was get a kitten from the store at the mall.

Turbo or “Turbs” as he was called lived 20 years and killed his first mouse. A field mouse in a Colorado mountain town. He was 19 years old the crazy cat.

I sadly put him down for failing kidneys for both our well being.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First thing I did when I got my first apartment as a young man moving out of our no pet allergy/asthma household was get a kitten from the store at the mall.

Turbo or “Turbs” as he was called lived 20 years and killed his first mouse. A field mouse in a Colorado mountain town. He was 19 years old the crazy cat.

I sadly put him down for failing kidneys for both our well being.
Yeah been through that a couple times in the last 2 yrs... its hard but best for them not to suffer for our own selfishness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom