Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh and a group shot in the flower room. And the newest addition I showed in veg MOB. Mother of Berries.

has some old school double serrations and a familiar leaf twist. But not the glue. I think the strain is older than that. Does super skunk twist? Master kush? Am I way off base.

733C7928 6A20 4905 9301 6401B7DA8FB3
51868752 AB96 4BDE B603 5BB182937ED4

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I think it got straightened out by the fan and stuck to the trichomes. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.
That's a chronic problem for me, since I've got really long hair, happens more often when I'm in a chronic condition. Especially once they get a good 3-4 foot or so, and sticky. I can't rearrange a room without sticking my head into the plants. I've even developed a special technique for seperating myself from it. I pull my my head out SLOWLY. If it's really stuck, I do this little dance, unwinding myself from the plant.

Feels like a Venus fly trap, and I'm the fly.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's a chronic problem for me, since I've got really long hair, happens more often when I'm in a chronic condition. Especially once they get a good 3-4 foot or so, and sticky. I can't rearrange a room without sticking my head into the plants. I've even developed a special technique for seperating myself from it. I pull my my head out SLOWLY. If it's really stuck, I do this little dance, unwinding myself from the plant.

Feels like a Venus fly trap, and I'm the fly.

Lol. When I had really long hair as a young man I had to keep in in a rubber band. That stuff sticks to everything. :-)

But I’m pretty sure that was my chest hair. A big curly grey one. ;-)

Shirtless indoor gardening for the win!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Lol. When I had really long hair as a young man I had to keep in in a rubber band. That stuff sticks to everything. :-)

But I’m pretty sure that was my chest hair. A big curly grey one. ;-)

Shirtless indoor gardening for the win!
Holy shit, don't get me started. I can't even go into a room unless my hair is tied somehow, it's just not feasible. It's dangerous for everyone. I would get stuck in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom