Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I’m taking a break from growing perpetually and weed forums. Going to focus on my health, our house and my music.

been 7 years growing every day with no break. Everyone and their grandma are growing weed or working the new commercial ops in my area. No one is hurting for hookups any more so I will likely only grow for Mrs. MMG and myself. The Humbolt Seed Company plants averaged 1/4 lb. each first try. And they were very uniform seed to seed and flowers as advertised.

Watch out for root aphids everyone. Mine were back after 6 months. I should have done a full run and cleaned up instead of re start the perpetual. Oh well. I chose to cull remaining plants and shut down after fighting the little devils all last year. But I bet botanigard a few times soaked would have controlled them for the remainder of a run. Expensive stuff though. And it does take 2 tablespoons per gallon of the wettable powder to kill enough of them so it goes fast at $90 per bag.

Anyway. It’s been interesting and fun to say the least. :-)

here is one of the HSC OG Kush plants at harvest. Flowered 10.5 weeks to quite a potent finish. Tastes and smells and hits well, like a good OG Kush. Kind of like northern lights earthy flavor and chemdog chemical but skunky flavor combined. But I have allergies and bad sinus so YMMV.

View attachment 1142168View attachment 1142169View attachment 1142170View attachment 1142171View attachment 1142172View attachment 1142173View attachment 1142174View attachment 1142175
Yea, culled the whole heap for very similar reasons awhile back Mimed, right at the beginning of the spring. Broke my heart to cull plants mid flower, but it needed to be done, and in the end, I think I was better off.

Sometimes we all need a break from something. Focus on your music bro, and get yourself where you want to be in life. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters anyhow.

Popping in every now and again certainly isn't a bad idea. You've made many dedicated friends here. That said, too much of anything always becomes a problem in itself. Learning to know when to push that reset button becomes ever so much important as we get older.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yea, culled the whole heap for very similar reasons awhile back Mimed, right at the beginning of the spring. Broke my heart to cull plants mid flower, but it needed to be done, and in the end, I think I was better off.

Sometimes we all need a break from something. Focus on your music bro, and get yourself where you want to be in life. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters anyhow.

Popping in every now and again certainly isn't a bad idea. You've made many dedicated friends here. That said, too much of anything always becomes a problem in itself. Learning to know when to push that reset button becomes ever so much important as we get older.
How chitinous is the exoskeleton of the hemp russet?

amekins

amekins

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Images 5

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nuttin I can say that hasn’t already ! Take care , can’t wait to see ya back and thanks for all the knowledge you and this community has provided! no idea how much it/you have upped my game ! Thanx a million and take care my friend .
thanx
Mosh

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey buddy! I was here a few months ago to check some info on one of my earlier grows and I noticed you were MIA? Good to see you're all right! Be well bro
I think someone else has been MIA for a while too. Speak of the devil, I was thinking you might have taken the long swim. North....You were talking about Maine for a bit then poof...yous was gone.

Mugwort

Mugwort

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.
Humongous buds on relatively short plants! I wish I could do that!

Mugwort

Mugwort

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.
Awesome...you’re an artist! Bonsai tree sculpturing with cannabis!

Oldman13

Oldman13

Even with two-story house Pact to the Brim they won't last you w anywhere ere near forever and the other note just because those big buds on small plants and yes there big and beautiful ! But it still doesn't make them any more potent then those smaller beautiful buds with the same genetics😲💥💨😳

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Even with two-story house Pact to the Brim they won't last you w anywhere ere near forever and the other note just because those big buds on small plants and yes there big and beautiful ! But it still doesn't make them any more potent then those smaller beautiful buds with the same genetics😲💥💨😳
I'll agree with much of what you say, but big buds sure do smoke fine. I'm not speaking of big cola's, but single big buds themselves, they speak volumes IMO about a grow, and genetics.

Large individual buds don't just happen on their own, and they tend to have exceptionally high oil content in my experiences.

Moshmen

Moshmen

stunning stuff here, MiMed!

am i understanding you correctly that you use pure blend pro GROW in flower stage? and no bloom nutes?

hope to see you back sooner than later!
I’m no where near his skill level but followed that tip and never looked back easy peasy! Fixed a ton trouble I was having ! Pure blend pro grow all the way ! up the ppm thru flower and drop it at the end I’m learning NOT to flush but cut back / balance - been thinking bout runnin a side by side one now I know what I’m doin but yes it works well for me and again it’s easy- IMO
Happy grows
Mosh

Oldman13

Oldman13

I'll agree with much of what you say, but big buds sure do smoke fine. I'm not speaking of big cola's, but single big buds themselves, they speak volumes IMO about a grow, and genetics.

Large individual buds don't just happen on their own, and they tend to have exceptionally high oil content in my experiences.
="Frankster, post: 2684137, member: 116968"]

[/QUOTE]
but

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.
I know I haven't been alone I just realized or found out you actually aren't far from me:-) anyway you take care of yourself and return as soon as you can if you want to:-) again take care of yourself and your family and here's a little something you tuck away in your archive or wherever you want. I'm sure everybody would agree you deserve much more- - - - ->
Download 20210830 095334
. Enjoy what you can and forget about the rest!:-) :-) :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Huh my thread keeps going without me. I might have to post my winter grow. I’m waiting for it to get a bit colder so I don’t need the a/c.

I may actually grow 8 plants all together like a normal grower this time. Or even just 4 under one lamp. I am turning the veg/ lung room back into a bedroom so only the flower room left to grow in and be the workshop.

thanks for all the nice words everyone! Missed you all.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Huh my thread keeps going without me. I might have to post my winter grow. I’m waiting for it to get a bit colder so I don’t need the a/c.

I may actually grow 8 plants all together like a normal grower this time. Or even just 4 under one lamp. I am turning the veg/ lung room back into a bedroom so only the flower room left to grow in and be the workshop.

thanks for all the nice words everyone! Missed you all.

I was wondering what your reaction would be to seeing all of these posts. 😄 Good to have ya back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom