Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Huh my thread keeps going without me. I might have to post my winter grow. I’m waiting for it to get a bit colder so I don’t need the a/c.

I may actually grow 8 plants all together like a normal grower this time. Or even just 4 under one lamp. I am turning the veg/ lung room back into a bedroom so only the flower room left to grow in and be the workshop.

thanks for all the nice words everyone! Missed you all.
people keep checking back more than you think mmg

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Been growing wheat grass for the Monster.

919FF14D 1047 40A0 AA4C EFD6A702077D

keeps her nice and regular. Otherwise she gets even more monstrous.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Picked up a used 2012 Fender American Special Strat from my neighbor. Pretty much unplayed and like new. It’s the sunburst with the black pickguard and humbucker.

and the amp is a used 2001 Tech 21 Trademark 60. Basically a sans amp preamp built into an amplifier. Sounds great even at very low volumes I play at night. I always wanted one since I worked at Mars Music back then for a minute. Actually made in NYC.

0A9DD94B 8F43 4CC7 92E3 0BA69468C43D

the candy apple red Mexican strat I have had since new in 2013. Recently got the frets leveled and crowned and have set her up real nice. I even still like the ceramic pickups. They have a sweet spot like any pickups it seems. They remind me of p-90’s sometimes. But gutsier than even the Texas specials in the American guitar. Almost as hot as the humbucker. Well in between the 2 maybe.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, good to see you posting bro
Been growing wheat grass for the Monster.

View attachment 1170333
keeps her nice and regular. Otherwise she gets even more monstrous.
I should get some for Boz, he's been eating the Thai lately, cause it's been sitting out. I've reduced his feeding to once daily cause he's getting fat and demanding. I think this is pretty much his preference at this point, I could be wrong. At least he doesn't eat so much he vomits, he's learned, I think.

Playing a little everyday is a good routine. It keeps you grounded and sane, even if it seems like work, or you don't feel like doing it sometimes. Keeping that muscle memory dialed in keeps you connected to your music, and the part of it that you want to develop. Without keeping it routine, you loose some of the feel for it, I'm pretty sure. Even if it's 10 min, and done. The pressure, the tempo, the distance and nuance to creating different sounds, it's all an exercise of sorts.

I play this game (for past 25 years) and it requires lots of muscle memory and control.

IMG 20210918 215953216
IMG 20210918 215915447

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I should get some for Boz, he's been eating the Thai lately, cause it's been sitting out. I've reduced his feeding to once daily cause he's getting fat and demanding. I think this is pretty much his preference at this point, I could be wrong. At least he doesn't eat so much he vomits, he's learned, I think.

Playing a little everyday is a good routine. It keeps you grounded and sane, even if it seems like work, or you don't feel like doing it sometimes. Keeping that muscle memory dialed in keeps you connected to your music, and the part of it that you want to develop. Without keeping it routine, you loose some of the feel for it, I'm pretty sure. Even if it's 10 min, and done. The pressure, the tempo, the distance and nuance to creating different sounds, it's all an exercise of sorts.

I play this game (for past 25 years) and it requires lots of muscle memory and control.

View attachment 1170370View attachment 1170369

Nice Thai there. :-)

weirdly my cat Monster hates weed. But she still seems like she is high to me. Lol

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

View attachment 1170370View attachment 1170369
catnaped

Oldman13

Oldman13

Nice to see you back sir.
Wow have I really been gone that long I thought it was going to be a long time before you returned yeah I am considered a Rip Van Winkle it times and I have been sleeping a lot lately mainly due to my disability I do believe. So now what year is it and if you say it's the year 3013!
And even though it sounds like a great year! It definitely would I mean I should not have when bowling up there in the woods and certainly should not have smoke those bong loads with those little wooden looking short green and purple guys!
I mean damn I've heard of The Strain called LSD before but I've never smoked it until those little psychedelic dudes broke out a entire wheelbarrow full , then really forced me 2 smoke like I don't know a million bong loads!
It was the strangest damn thing one of them literally sawed off one of his legs bored it out, burned in a carburetor and a stem hole... Luckily I had one of my aluminum bong stems with a one-hit bowl from the old days...
I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
I trike stop the little dude buy hollering out - - - - hey man don't be doing that damn it that must really hurt! I mean the saw doesn't even look very sharp!?
You know if you would have said something I would have told you I have an orange juice bottle a stem Bowl and a couple of Bic lighters!
I mean when you have small plastic bottle a stem and a bowl you always have a bong all you need is water! the little dude said it's don't matter man, the leg is reattachable, and now that it's Hollow! it just gives me an extra place to hide my stash or couple of sandwiches and a bowl of soup which ever you prefer!
Well I must say one thing though it certainly was a very good hitting bong!
And never ever ever have I saw so many colors floating around during a smoke out LOL...
so again please don't tell me it's the year 3013 cuz if you do that means everybody I know or knew is gone and I'm lost again as usual...
but regardless of all that MiMed grower.... I don't know why I keep thinking that I should be a y?! But never mind that..... Grabs my Med man by the hand and shakes it like it like it has never been shaken before, almost ripping it from the socket damn dude it has been a long-ass time glad to see you back:-) :-):-) you get three smiley faces and a Kowabunga on that one pal- - -
and I hope Mrs grower is also doing fine!...
alrighty ,,alrighty now I have blabbered on enough,, but you never know when I might get picked up by one of them twisties and taking off to who-knows-where, like has been done to me so many times here for some reason... that's why I haven't been around because the last time I came here I'm in the strangest damn things happened man I was trying to get a hold of Aquaman but could not!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow have I really been gone that long I thought it was going to be a long time before you returned yeah I am considered a Rip Van Winkle it times and I have been sleeping a lot lately mainly due to my disability I do believe. So now what year is it and if you say it's the year 3013!
And even though it sounds like a great year! It definitely would I mean I should not have when bowling up there in the woods and certainly should not have smoke those bong loads with those little wooden looking short green and purple guys!
I mean damn I've heard of The Strain called LSD before but I've never smoked it until those little psychedelic dudes broke out a entire wheelbarrow full , then really forced me 2 smoke like I don't know a million bong loads!
It was the strangest damn thing one of them literally sawed off one of his legs bored it out, burned in a carburetor and a stem hole... Luckily I had one of my aluminum bong stems with a one-hit bowl from the old days...
I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
I trike stop the little dude buy hollering out - - - - hey man don't be doing that damn it that must really hurt! I mean the saw doesn't even look very sharp!?
You know if you would have said something I would have told you I have an orange juice bottle a stem Bowl and a couple of Bic lighters!
I mean when you have small plastic bottle a stem and a bowl you always have a bong all you need is water! the little dude said it's don't matter man, the leg is reattachable, and now that it's Hollow! it just gives me an extra place to hide my stash or couple of sandwiches and a bowl of soup which ever you prefer!
Well I must say one thing though it certainly was a very good hitting bong!
And never ever ever have I saw so many colors floating around during a smoke out LOL...
so again please don't tell me it's the year 3013 cuz if you do that means everybody I know or knew is gone and I'm lost again as usual...
but regardless of all that MiMed grower.... I don't know why I keep thinking that I should be a y?! But never mind that..... Grabs my Med man by the hand and shakes it like it like it has never been shaken before, almost ripping it from the socket damn dude it has been a long-ass time glad to see you back:-) :-):-) you get three smiley faces and a Kowabunga on that one pal- - -
and I hope Mrs grower is also doing fine!...
alrighty ,,alrighty now I have blabbered on enough,, but you never know when I might get picked up by one of them twisties and taking off to who-knows-where, like has been done to me so many times here for some reason... that's why I haven't been around because the last time I came here I'm in the strangest damn things happened man I was trying to get a hold of Aquaman but could not!

Sorry I wasn’t paying attention. Could you repeat that?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well I have already had my honest opinion censored on a thread. Was told to keep negative comments to myself. Problem is warning new growers about rip off prices for clones is a good thing. A positive thing. Except for the capitalist in charge of the site and the over priced venders. It’s negative for them. Lol.

And pretending spider farmer (even their silly name is copied from a quality companies light to market dishonestly) is a good company is never going to happen. It’s still just Meijzi. Always will be.

And their spectrum has the typical blue spike of any cheap Amazon copy of HLG. That’s how you can see they are using cheap builds.

oh well I guess.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well I have already had my honest opinion censored on a thread. Was told to keep negative comments to myself. Problem is warning new growers about rip off prices for clones is a good thing. A positive thing. Except for the capitalist in charge of the site and the over priced venders. It’s negative for them. Lol.

And pretending spider farmer (even their silly name is copied from a quality companies light to market dishonestly) is a good company is never going to happen. It’s still just Meijzi. Always will be.

And their spectrum has the typical blue spike of any cheap Amazon copy of HLG. That’s how you can see they are using cheap builds.

oh well I guess.
In my opinion it’s because people are still paying ! Both fir overpriced lights and over priced clones ! Capitalism rules! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

oh well I guess.
I have 6/8 different brand leds and the best cheap lite I have is the kingbrites- not hlg’s but better than the others, in my layman opinion And yes I have a freebie spiderfarmer and plants do stretch more under it

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

oh well I guess.
Scrapin by the hair of your chinie chin chin with posts like this bud:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom