• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

And these

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea....I was showing off , I can barely remember those shows , my big brother took me

dire wolf

dire wolf

Very nostalgic to see the mini interest up and running again so fast
I'm gonna do a mini tonight !

Moshmen

Moshmen

Very nostalgic to see the mini interest up and running again so fast
I'm gonna do a mini tonight !
Alright I’m in I’ll cut a couple minis off some plants I’m thrashing today and try some 1/2 plugs🤪 as long as I get some with out bugs! Damn bugs 🕷

dire wolf

dire wolf

Alright I’m in I’ll cut a couple minis off some plants I’m thrashing today and try some 1/2 plugs🤪 as long as I get some with out bugs! Damn bugs 🕷
Hey mosh , I'm also doing battle with some annoying bugs at the moment , seems like I ignored a few signs of aphid damage .....
My usual attack is neem oil , every 3 days , 3 total applications then a few days " spinosad '
I think you once told me you use the spinosad ? I let the soil get good and dry then drench em with the spinosad water mix ...
I think I was active in the vegetables garden and didn't take the proper precautions ,or they came in my organic soil / peat mix .....
So f#%king annoying

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Hey Lv , those are seriously cool ! What's the one on the left doing . Looks like her roots are going in the wrong direction 😂
Did you have her liying on her side ?
i couldnt get them to stand in the water, so i stuck it into a straw i cut down. and the roots grew up!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Them fucking clover mites, bastards. Ive offed the worst plants and cleaned the tents. I am going to alternate the spinosad, neem , and pure crop one, for the next week here and c what happens? I’m determined to save what I can for the experience/learning
Hey mosh , I meant , I've got thrips ........
Don't know why I said aphids 🙄

dire wolf

dire wolf

i couldnt get them to stand in the water, so i stuck it into a straw i cut down. and the roots grew up!
Hey LV that's funny , never thought about using straws , but it makes good sense ...I might try a mini version like that ...
Could be a new division " straw clones"

dire wolf

dire wolf

Them fucking clover mites, bastards. Ive offed the worst plants and cleaned the tents. I am going to alternate the spinosad, neem , and pure crop one, for the next week here and c what happens? I’m determined to save what I can for the experience/learning
I don't think I've ever had clover mites , gotta research that one

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don't think I've ever had clover mites , gotta research that one
Mite as well be spider mites ! They are just red instead of black- I’m just amazed at the damage they did in such a short period ! 10 days ago this was a promising moonglow now the whole tent looks like this , sux but part the deal I guess - got a couple gonna do some mini Clonin when lights come on today just because I need the practice over all I think I got my veg tents clean and under control -thanx to @BudGoodman,@Poekie,@Frankster and of course urself! Lol @dire wolf and many others here on the farm for helpin a grower out! I’ll barely miss a beat !

5F54A32D A64B 49B5 8774 743DB7E5BB97
dire wolf

dire wolf

Mite as well be spider mites ! They are just red instead of black- I’m just amazed at the damage they did in such a short period ! 10 days ago this was a promising moonglow now the whole tent looks like this , sux but part the deal I guess - got a couple gonna do some mini Clonin when lights come on today just because I need the practice over all I think I got my veg tents clean and under control -thanx to @BudGoodman,@Poekie,@Frankster and of course urself! Lol @dire wolf and many others here on the farm for helpin a grower out! I’ll barely miss a be
OH FUCK

Top Bottom