Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey guys,
Staring at my growing clones , most of them at about 14 inchess now, so i guess thats what shops sell as "teens" ? I have no idea...

So i decided to challenge myself to a "mini me" clone attempt....
What if i had to bug out and there was no room in my bag ? What if i had to leave town in a hurry ?

What if i had to depend on someone else to snatch a twig off my precious east coast sour diesel mom , because say i was laid up in the hospital ?

Or ???? Just for the hell of trying something new . I recently saw a friend with a rather large "clone only " collection, he's short on space like most of us , (i garden in my bedroom ) , so he's got everything "bonsai" style...

I looked down on the floor and saw lots of tiny little clones in trays , i swear some were so small i asked him if he was trying to clone a "leaf" .? It looked nuts , but he showed me little tiny roots, and a year later , im thinking, i got nothing to do at midnight....im gonna try this...

Probably going to use only first growth up from dirt......

So my competition starts tonight at midnighg ! Anyone and everyone is invited to compete ( smallest cut,grows roots) just kidding about the competition...but imma do it !

Mini me clone idea
dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok, i realize its short notice , im changing the start date to next week , come to think of it start whenever you want , the final will be hmm lets say march 1st
But im takin the popeyes off the table 😂
And replacing it with 100 white castle sliders

Latest posts

Top Bottom