Mini MPB Veg Buckets - DD inspired

• Thread starter Boots Sugarleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boots Sugarleaf

Looking good boots. I ended up with the same "T's" you did. I love em! My flower room is finishing up, and then I expect to be down for 2 week for construction and electrical work. After that, its on!!!! It looks like there will be 3 of us at least starting in January with full MPD setups.

My standby grow is pre98 bubba from cutting. I have G13 as well. Im really wanting to run Raskal's OG thru the system first, but I dunno what to do!!! Ill be doing the 4 bucket 5 light setup, with 3 tons total of a/c. I need to install a 2 ton a/c yet, lol...

Thanks dude! yeah, all the barbed fittings are great

why not do a couple diff strains ur first run? so long as you know for sure they like to be fed the same you would be ok

L

Lost

Thanks dude! yeah, all the barbed fittings are great

why not do a couple diff strains ur first run? so long as you know for sure they like to be fed the same you would be ok

I have 2 runs under my belt with my tub system. Both runs I did bubba 98 and something else. I felt both times that one plant could use more feeding.
I thought about it alot last night and I think once I get a keeper from when my 98 selfed itself, i'll retire my current 98 cut. I still might run 2 strains, but I would rather run just one. The coco pots are for when I want a different smoke, lol

D

doubleds

heh there

Nice looking setup bro. I didnt go to the mpb for veg but its a good idea. We transferred the 10 plants from veg to the mpb's over at the smith's house yesterday. 3 weeks of veggin and they had a fantastic root system that slid right in to the mpb's.

dds

B

Boots Sugarleaf

heh there

Nice looking setup bro. I didnt go to the mpb for veg but its a good idea. We transferred the 10 plants from veg to the mpb's over at the smith's house yesterday. 3 weeks of veggin and they had a fantastic root system that slid right in to the mpb's.

dds

Thanks for checking it out and approving! lol, I thought you'd like it.

Glad to hear the smith's are rockin' it! Keep up the good work bro!

K

kushpheen

Hey boots just curious where you picked up the black buckets, I don't remember seeing those at home depot.....

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Hey boots just curious where you picked up the black buckets, I don't remember seeing those at home depot.....

Local grow shop, or online, this is a good online place for all kindza buckets:

Black Buckets

extremely well done bro

i agree that an extra drain hole will save you problems you don't need..

Thanks, yeah, perhaps another drain, esp if these ever get used for flowering

K

kushpheen

Thx for the link boots, how are the fittings your using holding up in that system? I know it can be a little challenging getting a good seal on a round surface like a bucket. I was debating whether or not to try those fittings in the 27 gal tubs or go with the ones dds recommends otherwise known as the smart thing to do..lol

B

Boots Sugarleaf

the ebb and flo fittings are great, no leaks at all now for weeks, just don't tighten too much, then they will leak, only need one gasket on the inside

$2 each vs $500 something......tubing is cheap enuff if you do have to cut it at all later to get any off the fittings---the quick releases just look cool in my opinion, but unnecessary

E

easypleasie

Yo boots, how your veg girls working out in the system? I'm sure it's kicking ass! Got any pics for us? I'm modifying my veg setup a little and turning it into top feed rdwc :) Something Lost said that turned on a light bulb lol

D

doubleds

Yo boots, how your veg girls working out in the system? I'm sure it's kicking ass! Got any pics for us? I'm modifying my veg setup a little and turning it into top feed rdwc :) Something Lost said that turned on a light bulb lol

Yeah, what he said !!

More pics please

dds

N

Northstar521

I'll be starting on one of these units today. But instead of a Single 9' section of 4"PVC... I'm goin with 2 4.5' sections and a rubber clamped sleeve. This babys gonna make my crews current projects smooth as silk!!! I'm so glad I found this site!

N

Northstar521

I'll be starting on one of these units today. But instead of a Single 9' section of 4"PVC... I'm goin with 2 4.5' sections and a rubber clamped sleeve. This babys gonna make my crews current projects smooth as silk!!! I'm so glad I found this site!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I will bring some pics back soon guys, sorry for the hibernation but time and lifestyle have dictated that I not for a bit.....things are good tho!

Latest posts

Top Bottom