Miracle By Ecapple Sneak Peek.

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I have already posted reviews for the X Vape V One and a clone of the Kiln wax Atomizer.

I will soon be reviewing the Miracle by Ecapple. A wax Atomizer that supposedly cures all the problems with wax Atomizers

Splattering concentrate all over The dome in bulb atomizers, my Kiln clone, and the disaster X Vape V One.

I only received the Miracle in tge mail yesterday. So this is a sneak peek

So far i am not impressed buf this may change.

To me it appears to consume the concentrate faster than the X Vape V One or the Kiln clone.

Tge thing that has me down in the dumps is tge vapor seems to be lacking in terpenes but it may change as the coil breaks in.

As far as flavor at this point the Kiln Clone is the hands down winner the X Vape V One is second this Miracle is third, and the Absolute worst is the bulb wax Atomizer where the concentrate sits on the coil.

While it looks bad for reclaim to be all over The dome of Atomizers. Soak the done in Everclear and make a tincture that can be put in edibles or use as a tincture.

I hope the Miracle lives up to its hype but will write a review in a few weeks and report whether this performs as advertized or falls on its face

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
No i havent. But i will be happy to take a look.

I deleted the pictures I don't want to derail your thread.

Just seems your into looking at all the options. And I am pleased with it.
No coils or exposed metals, all ceramic chamber. And built in dabber/splash guard

I will look at yours too just to see.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I deleted the pictures I don't want to derail your thread.

Just seems your into looking at all the options. And I am pleased with it.
No coils or exposed metals, all ceramic chamber. And built in dabber/splash guard

I will look at yours too just to see.

No worries. I started the thread. Its not mine. Its all about exchanging comments and points of view

I took a look at the Puffco at eBay.

Right off the bat i can say it is not for me.

The two things i don't like about it are.

1. The small battery.
2. The Ego threads instead of a 510 PIN meaning i would have to use an ego/510 adaptor to use on my mod.

I LOVE the ceramic donut technology used in the X Vape V One, the Kiln Atomizer, the clone, and the Puffco Atomizer you mentioned.

I hated the X Vape V One for three reasons.

1. Most important the stupid airflow in the X Vape. Concentrate melted and plugged the airflow if you weren't careful.

2. After using a few days you could not see if there was concentrate on the donut.

3. Replacement coils on eBay was $9 each. I bought 10 replament coils for the Miracle for $49.90 delivered

I also need to mention the replacement coils for the Miracle is much cheaper than for the X Vape.

I think tge Kiln and clones coils are not replaceable meaning disposable.

I'm not complaining because my little clone of the Kiln can be had as cheap as $5.06 if you get 5 or more

Will Post a link to my Kiln clone shortly.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Kiln clone link.

https://m.fasttech.com/p/4043700

The price break down is this.

1 $5.59
3-4 $5.21
5+ $5.06

These have a .7 ohm resistance coil UNDER the donut wick so would not work on many of the pen style batteries so you would have to get a mod that can fire below 1 ohm.

I LOVE this little beastie i have about 30 spares. ;-)

Top Bottom