!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

any one using root organic soil????
I used to use it way back when, but I didn't really know anything at the time. Never even hit an oz on a plant. I'm sure it would be different now. I tried the 707 a few times too, was too inexperienced to tell the difference. Probably still am haha

Imo the texture and substance of a soil is more important than what amendments are in it. I could be wrong, but I honestly think companies are too cheap to put a significant amount of amendments into their soil. Hence not being able to tell much of a difference between different mixes. If it has the right amount of drainage, dries out quick enough for me, and is affordable, then it's a winner. Mychorizae is a bag appeal for any canna product including soil/soilless mixes because people know about it but many don't fully understand it.

My current experiment is taking solid soil like Roots (Nectar #4) and reusing it indoor with slight reamendment. So far, I think everyone should reuse their mix at least one time, bc I have had absolutely ZERO problems.

Top Bottom