Miss U Jack

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Wow This is the first run of the "Miss U Jack" strain from Dynasty and she suffered a hard time with the rot root but My God! the funk that is coming from this lets me know I have something special.

And for those who dont know the genetics are:

Miss U Jack was made with a special Jack Herer clone from Jack's garden , which was passed on to the Local med after he passed away.. The Ms.Universe #10 male was used in the pollination.

Ms.Universe is Dess*tar (Starship x Kail Mist) Mother used for this cross is a very unique sativa dominant plant with an indica structure..... The Dess*tar is extremely stable and has high resistance to disease and pests.. She also has such a high THC content that it will leave a resinous film in your mouth upon exhale... her scents and flavors range from hash oil, caramel, pineapple and haze... This plant can be considered a mild psychedelic..

The male Space Queen F3's sweetness makes the perfect complimentary partner to the Dess*star's overbearing potency.... This male has a nice branchy structure that does not stretch as much as the SQ F2 Male used in previous crosses..

The Dess*tar is dominant in the Ms.Universe..

Special thanks to Professor P from Dynasty for this special girl.

DSCF4078
DSCF4079
DSCF4080
DSCF4081
DSCF4082
DSCF4085
DSCF4087
DSCF4091

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Wow This is the first run of the "Miss U Jack" strain from Dynasty and she suffered a hard time with the rot root but My God! the funk that is coming from this lets me know I have something special.

Miss U Jack was made with a special Jack Herer clone from Jack's garden , which was passed on to the Local med after he passed away.. The Ms.Universe #10 male was used in the pollination.

Ms.Universe is Dess*tar (Starship x Kail Mist) Mother used for this cross is a very unique sativa dominant plant with an indica structure..... The Dess*tar is extremely stable and has high resistance to disease and pests.. She also has such a high THC content that it will leave a resinous film in your mouth upon exhale... her scents and flavors range from hash oil, caramel, pineapple and haze... This plant can be considered a mild psychedelic..

The male Space Queen F3's sweetness makes the perfect complimentary partner to the Dess*star's overbearing potency.... This male has a nice branchy structure that does not stretch as much as the SQ F2 Male used in previous crosses..

View attachment 384600 View attachment 384601 View attachment 384602 View attachment 384603 View attachment 384604 View attachment 384605 View attachment 384606 View attachment 384607

Yessir that looks like some mandown canappa! Good shit bro!
Respect

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks Bro I still have the mother she is not going anywhere. I might run her again, But I want to make all the room for my FPOG F2's lol

Kali mist is strong bud love that strain. Everyone's on the fpog train. What's the fuss? Superdank?? Your killing with the strains you have now bro.
Respect

Canappa

Canappa

Kali mist is strong bud love that strain. Everyone's on the fpog train. What's the fuss? Superdank?? Your killing with the strains you have now bro.
Respect

Yeh Bro ,I have a lot of competition around here I have to stand out from the crowd with the FPOG's there are rare people pay more for what they cant have. I like the stains I have but rarely to I keep one like the Miss U Jack is a Keeper hand down.

Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 384600 View attachment 384601 View attachment 384602 View attachment 384603 View attachment 384604 View attachment 384605 View attachment 384606 View attachment 384607
Looking ridiculous cannapa! Impressive! Much respect!

Top Bottom