Miss U Jack

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

This is a freebee seed only 500 where given out...from Prof P."Miss U Jack" was made with a special Jack Herer clone from Jack's garden , which was passed on to the Local med after he passed away.. The Ms.Universe #10 male was used in the pollination.

Here is my mother, almost lost her due to over feeding but shes is recovering just fine I have a few her clones growing in my NFT gutter system
Miss u jack

Miss u jack 2

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey canappa awesome i had some JH beans they gave out at his funeral i popped like 6 of them all males i was really hopeing for a female but i ended up gifting them so they could be grown cant wait to see ur mom plant in action.
Peace

Canappa

Canappa

Hey canappa awesome i had some JH beans they gave out at his funeral i popped like 6 of them all males i was really hopeing for a female but i ended up gifting them so they could be grown cant wait to see ur mom plant in action.
Peace

Thanks , I had 4 males and 1 female the male I kept died my bad...Mom is staying a mom but her babies are in action now about two wks of veg to go...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cool man guess males where quite regular from them beans like i said i really wanted a freekin female!
Digging the gutter system man looks awesome

Canappa

Canappa

Cool man guess males where quite regular from them beans like i said i really wanted a freekin female!
Digging the gutter system man looks awesome

thanks bro, Its a great system took me10 years to perfect, I just got aboard today I have a lot to share and the gutter system is one one them later I will post info about it. I plan to build and sell it in the future ???

Canappa

Canappa

welcome from se Michigan,looks tight/nice in there canappa.lookin forward to seeing this room explode,peace

Thanks bro, good to see another Michigander here. getting good vibes so far I have pics of the room in action from my Tangerine Power and Sinmint Cookies I will post in time...

sixstring

sixstring

Bunch of cool cats from the mitten here, check out the thread michigan strains pics whatever when you get a chance, peace

green bastard

green bastard

welcome to the farm bro....we got great people great strains and barrel's of knowledge hope you stick around....nice clean setup you got goin great job man ill be watcin this threaqd

Tnelz

Tnelz

This is a freebee seed only 500 where given out...from Prof P."Miss U Jack" was made with a special Jack Herer clone from Jack's garden , which was passed on to the Local med after he passed away.. The Ms.Universe #10 male was used in the pollination.

Here is my mother, almost lost her due to over feeding but shes is recovering just fine I have a few her clones growing in my NFT gutter system
View attachment 360688
View attachment 360690
Dude! Seriously clean! I'm stayin!

Top Bottom