Missouri Recreational might make it the Nov ballot

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

@Moe.Red any info other than what's in the article?

Does this mean a business could buy a harvest from us? Like my issue is I know I could work for any of them, and enjoy moving around and relocating. My thing is I enjoy working for myself.

Missouri recreational might make it the nov ballot
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sorry I missed this. I'm ashamed to say I have not been keeping up with the laws, I just do my thing in my little corner of the planet.

What are your thoughts on how this benefits you? What are you going to change?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Sorry I missed this. I'm ashamed to say I have not been keeping up with the laws, I just do my thing in my little corner of the planet.

What are your thoughts on how this benefits you? What are you going to change?
Bro, if i can sell to dispensaries or cultivators legally. . .and can up my plant limit. . what will I do he asks lol. Lets just say I will use my theater to grow trees. Always hydro. I get bored easily though so im sure that will just be the stepping stone for multiple business ventures.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Good maybe it will take some heat off Oklahoma. There trying to get rec. on the ballot here. As much as I hate it. I wont vote for rec. Medical is good enough. Medical has brought a massive amount of trash to Oklahoma and I don't like it one bit. Failed grow operations and crap going on all over the state. They just busted a slew of China grows...

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Bro, if i can sell to dispensaries or cultivators legally. . .and can up my plant limit. . what will I do he asks lol. Lets just say I will use my theater to grow trees. Always hydro. I get bored easily though so im sure that will just be the stepping stone for multiple business ventures.
What does a pound go for wholesale?

I could maybe see trying to grow some top shelf boutique stuff but I’m thinking I don’t want to compete with the guys running thousands of plants. Seems like a hard business to make a buck but what do I know. If I’m gonna mess with selling it I’d want to make $2500 per pound to make my time worth it. I doubt the market will bear that.

Blastfact

Blastfact

I could maybe see trying to grow some top shelf boutique stuff but I’m thinking I don’t want to compete with the guys running thousands of plants. Seems like a hard business to make a buck but what do I know. If I’m gonna mess with selling it I’d want to make $2500 per pound to make my time worth it. I doubt the market will bear that.
Here in Okiehoma it's going for damn near free off a exchange to maybe $2.00 a gram wholesale. And it's all cal-mag bunk fufu weed. All looks, taste and smells the same.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Given the prices they charge around here, id say alot. At least half what they are charging right? A damn half of popcorn is 150 otd on a good day. Idk Id bet they would give at least 2k per. If I got 2k per lb, id be more than happy. Even if it were down to 1600per. . id make bank. Ill have better answers once I see how 1 plant does in a 4x4 with c02 under a 1000w hps. If by chance, I get a LB, in the 2 months it takes, well my costs are around 200-300$ to make it. . so yea. . I have the space. I would not be one to struggle ever. Id be the reason others have to struggle.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

The other thing is demand and advertising. As ive noticed with lots of thing, some good marketing goes along way. If the product is terpy, clean, and potent. .i dont see how they could pass. I mean all they hve to do is package it at that point right? So much money saved. . idk, seems they wouldnt have as much control as we would. Obv its down to those who can grow weight for cheap, thats good. Which apparently I can and most on here can. Idk. . i like to be hopefull lol

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I’m interested to hear some real wholesale numbers. Production of poundage of high end bud is not a problem. 4 pounds a month across 3 tents (2flower 1veg 4x8) is no problem.

I guess we will see how this all shakes out.

steamroller

steamroller

The price fell out the bottom of the bag here in NY.
Going for $100 an ounce to the right people here. Was $250 an ounce and straight 1k for Qp...
Lb. was just procured for $800, pure fire !
Poor guys who thought they would make money !
THCA is going for $300 an ounce through a money making middle man ! It takes an ounce to make 3 grams ...
My experience in jumping into the competitive market is you need to offer higher quality for less $ to become recognized .This could take well over a year of sales and proper marketing .
Once the public knows who you are you can work on recouping the ' investment and time' .
I did this with tropical fish ,and became one the most sought out breeders of a particular fish .

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Going for $100 an ounce to the right people here. Was $250 an ounce and straight 1k for Qp...
THCA is going for $300 an ounce through a money making middle man ! It takes an ounce to make 3 grams ...
My experience in jumping into the competitive market is you need to offer higher quality for less $ to become recognized .This could take well over a year of sales and proper marketing .
Once the public knows who you are you can work on recouping the ' investment and time' .
I did this with tropical fish ,and became one the most sought out breeders of a particular fish .
This is what I see as the trend everywhere. I have no desire to get into the $800 a pound rat race.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Stoners do not care who you are and have no loyalty. Go to any Wal-Mart and watch the people. Those are your customers. They want the cheapest china junk they can get there hands on and want it right now! They want there weed cheap and stony and right now. The number of grows that come and go are utterly insane around here. The weed boom is far worse than the oil boom and bust cycles Oklahoma see's. The small city I live in has outlawed commercial grows in the city limits. So there is no way one can do a ultra high end small grow at your home and sell on a exchange or to dispensary's. Once government gets there teeth in the business it becomes a complete cluster fuck. And the sad thing is government has to get involved because the growers and users leave a path of economic and social destruction everywhere they go. It's almost impossible to wrap your head around the mess. It's insanity!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Stoners do not care who you are and have no loyalty. Go to any Wal-Mart and watch the people. Those are your customers. They want the cheapest china junk they can get there hands on and want it right now! They want there weed cheap and stony and right now. The number of grows that come and go are utterly insane around here. The weed boom is far worse than the oil boom and bust cycles Oklahoma see's. The small city I live in has outlawed commercial grows in the city limits. So there is no way one can do a ultra high end small grow at your home and sell on a exchange or to dispensary's. Once government gets there teeth in the business it becomes a complete cluster fuck. And the sad thing is government has to get involved because the growers and users leave a path of economic and social destruction everywhere they go. It's almost impossible to wrap your head around the mess. It's insanity!
And at the same time chaos is a ladder. Somebody is getting rich off the situation. I just don’t think it is the growers.

steamroller

steamroller

There are some who care still.
We are all not all 20 something or on fixed budgets so to speak .
I don't buy a single thing from walmart .Have not been in one in, well years , maybe a decade.
Those places don't get my money .
Same applied with the fish .They were available at everyones pet shop for $9 .
People wanted to buy mine for $40 a pair with shipping .
You have to earn the respect .

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Ahh silly growers, even if they let you sell to dispensary’s in the beginning to get things rooling they will boot your asses right out once things are settled in. Seed to sale tracking will be implemented and only licensed facilities will be able to sell products. Moratoriums will pop up everywhere and the big company’s will buy up the license.
Home growers will not benefit from rec one bit. Like mentioned above the only people that will enjoy is the Walmart weed customers lol.
Anyway I highly doubt rec passes in Mo. anyway.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
There are some who care still.
We are all not all 20 something or on fixed budgets so to speak .
I don't buy a single thing from walmart .Have not been in one in, well years , maybe a decade.
Those places don't get my money .
Same applied with the fish .They were available at everyones pet shop for $9 .
People wanted to buy mine for $40 a pair with shipping .
You have to earn the respect .
Fish actions are the best place to buy fish.
But just like weed strains,once let out they spread like wild fire and the prices nose dive.

Blastfact

Blastfact

And at the same time chaos is a ladder. Somebody is getting rich off the situation. I just don’t think it is the growers.
The last bunch to get rich here was the China Government. They were sending people over as students. These people were buying up land at a alarming rate and putting in grows under state resident names and flooding the market with weed and laundering money for the China Government. And shipping weed all over the world from here. Just wait,,, If Mo. gets rec. your jaw will drop.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
This is the trend I have witnessed too everywhere it has happened. Tough business. Volatile.
Sloppy boring business. Remember when seed company’s had like 5 strains they worked and were famous for? Now these company’s have hundreds of diluted regurgitated bullshit with whatever the next hype train is. Over and over and over again. None bother working lines just fem out the runtz pancakes or whatever is to come next. Biggest problem is looks have out effect in the back seat.

Top Bottom