Misting My Plant? Ok Or Not

• Thread starter Grow flow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow flow

Grow flow

Hey people I have a question about misting my baby, I'm a first time grower and I'm not sure about misting? I read somewhere that it burns the leaves? Is this right? Is it healthy/okay to mist my plant? If I can how much?
Really appreciate people who take the time to reply cheers

Grow flow

Grow flow

hiboy

hiboy

Yes misting fine when under fluorescent lighting which is what u should be under but ur pic looks like ur hps
Hb

Grow flow

Grow flow

Yes misting fine when under fluorescent lighting which is what u should be under but ur pic looks like ur hps
Hb
I just moved it under hps, I was going to veg under hps and flower I have been using CFL and t5 to begin with only transferee yesterday u think put her back?

H

happy b

Misting isnt necissary.unless rooting cuts or your enviroments too dry.

H

happy b

I just moved it under hps, I was going to veg under hps and flower I have been using CFL and t5 to begin with only transferee yesterday u think put her back?
No you should veg under cfl and bloom under hps.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Growflow.... Here's the rub..
You may mist your plant if you want... the best time would be right when the light comes on.
As for switching back to CFL ... If you would like to slow the growth down slightly go ahead and put back under CFL. If you wish to grow your plant heathier and faster I would use and metal halide for the veg...
All the answers you seek are here in some thread or another. Try the search button if you already have not.
So far... your plant looks very nice! Keep up the good job!

Grow flow

Grow flow

Guys 1 night under hps look what it's fucking done I need to know will my plant recover? Or shall I throw here away :( she's back under CFL for the mo till I get metal halide bulb what u think help guys she's droopy now

str8smokn

str8smokn

She's fine...
Growflow.... Here's the rub..
You may mist your plant if you want... the best time would be right when the light comes on.
As for switching back to CFL ... If you would like to slow the growth down slightly go ahead and put back under CFL. If you wish to grow your plant heathier and faster I would use and metal halide for the veg...
All the answers you seek are here in some thread or another. Try the search button if you already have not.
So far... your plant looks very nice! Keep up the good job!

You should only mist when lights go OUT... If using HPS or Metal .
If you mist with HPS on you will burn them.. Keep em under the CFLS for a bit,and then you can flip them.
STR8

Grow flow

Grow flow

She's fine...

If you mist with HPS on you will burn them.. Keep em under the CFLS for a bit,and then you can flip them.
STR8
Sweet what's with the droopyness? It's been under hps for 1 day and it come out like this whats wrong with it?

cannabeans

cannabeans

Sometimes this happens after I water, and sometimes it happens when the lights com on... But from the pic she still looks very happy and healthy!

Grow flow

Grow flow

She had a feed last night before I put her in hps maybe that's why okay thanks guys will keep u all updated

cannabeans

cannabeans

You can keep it under the HPStoo! Theres no need to switch from CFL to HPS or Halide.
If I were you I would put her back under the HPS until you can get a Halide.
Although I and many have grown out plenty of healthy plant under HPS. I understand it your first grow, Cannabis in general is a very tough and resilient plant, so Keep on trucking my friend!

cannabeans

cannabeans

There are many ways to skin a cat....
But thats why I mentioned right when the light come on...
The lights and the plants are cool from the night cycle. By applying a spray first thing... the droplets, the plant, the lights and room all have time to acclimate themselves, and as the light warms up the plant the water will begin to evaporate not causing any burning...

Grow flow

Grow flow

It's scary man I just dont no it was hard grtting her this big just find it strange how she goes all droopy the day after I put her in hps

cannabeans

cannabeans

CFL have very little light output compared the sodium or halides. It is possible she is in a bit of light shock due to the more intense light.
How far is your sodium bulb from the top of the plant?

Grow flow

Grow flow

Core the heat is intense so I put it about 5 ft above lol scared of burning her

cannabeans

cannabeans

Perfect... Leave the light like that for a day or two.... then you can lower the light to the "sweet spot"
But like I mentioned ...Your plant is looking great!

Latest posts

Top Bottom