mittenmedgrow's 4600wt medgrow

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

I absolutely think different mediums have an effect on taste. You can grow a plant absolutely perfectly in rockwool (plant looks, smells and feels like a perfect 10) and not get the flavor one can get growing in soil.

I have heard (and am testing for myself currently) that you can achieve comparable taste results to soil with coco.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Day 28 starting to fill in a little. Both these strains start slow and finish strong. They will go 10 weeks The pineapples are huge 4foot across. I see many colas in my future.
IMAG0611.jpg
IMAG0601.jpg
IMAG0613.jpg
IMAG0622.jpg
IMAG0597.jpg

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Gorgeous canopy. In that last pic, what's the name of that big lady in the middle.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for the kind words guys. The big girl is a white widow.
IMAG0624.jpg
IMAG0618.jpg
IMAG0618.jpg

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

Nice, them girls look very happy, gonna do papa proud. Grow on, Fred

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, is he on a time-out, or has he been permanently banned? Guy's got somethin' to offer other farmers.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I could be wrong, but I believe that the ban came from this:

The ban label on mittenmedgrow and strictlyog just says banned. No 30 day like lost had.

I wish everybody the best. It is amazing how differing opinions can make tempers flare sometimes. To all you hot headed young bucks out there, cool it down man. No need to lose this invaluable information exchange here at the farm for some petty argument.

Happy growing to all.

-TF

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I saw that and can understand why OG got banned, he's swinging his dick all over the place and I want that shit outta my face. I don't understand what got mittenmed banned, but I know that private messages can lead to a banning, too. Just hoping that we don't lose farmers who have good info to offer over such stupidity. Too many were lost to the LEDGirl crap as it is.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I agree. I was unaware that southstreets got the ban. I think that he had good input.

Let's keep it civil out there everybody.

New farm protocol: If someone is pissing you off, go have a bong load, and come back to a different thread. Solved.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
New farm protocol: If someone is pissing you off, go have a bong load, and come back to a different thread. Solved.

TF, you're exactly right. we've all had to learn this.
mittenmedgrow is having a bong load and will return tomorrow.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

TF, you're exactly right. we've all had to learn this.
mittenmedgrow is having a bong load and will return tomorrow.

awsome this dude acutally knew his stuff
was actually kinda bummed when i saw he was banned

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hey guys thanks for the kind words. I needed some time in the garden anyways. I gueuss what I learned is avoid people I dont like. No comments necessary. Just like in my day to day life. Ignore the bullshit and stay on the positive. I will put up an update with photos tomorrow. The reason I joined this site and not the others is due to the fact the mods dont put up with any shit. The threads here are a lot easier to read.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Hey, really glad to see your back. Thought it odd there was a fight over nute lines when I found this.
thanks for all the advice peeps. i went ahead with the grand master grower package. and damn! i already see a huge difference. and i was a little skeptical at first if my plants would not react right or something because i was running GH in there with only a few AN additives. but boy can i tell you it was worth every penny to switch to their whole line. even my clones came out pretty insane. lol im kinda pissed at myself for not using AN from the start.

That was the first of the month, he was asking for advice on what to use for nute's lol. Some people get a lil bit of knowledge then have to carry it around like its the crusades. Dont let people get you worked up. The people who know whats up dont bust up a guys thread to raise thier own ego. Your aces in my book and I hope to see your Dick head/ Nice guy act in my grow soon. Respect

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for the advice Neo. Theres a lot of good hearted people around here. I was trying to find a good way to find a new patient. I am looking for a specific type of person. Older disabled vet on ssi. Whats a good way to go about finding new patients. I dont just want anyone. I can supply one more patient with free meds. I am not looking for patients here just advice. Day 32 pics.
IMAG0628.jpg
IMAG0626.jpg
IMAG0633.jpg

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Here are some pics of some of the other plants. These are an ak blueberry cross. They smell so good already. Had a small unerfeeding prob thru the beginnjng of stretch. There back on track now. My buddies running the same strain in coco and promix. He had same problem with his coco. The promix plants are perfect. Checked coco runoff 1100ppm at .5 conv. checked with truncheon. The promix runoff off 1800 ppm. Knocked up the juice on the coco did a quick foliar and they greend right back up.
IMAG0638.jpg
IMAG0640.jpg

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks ron. Im sure im not the only one around here thats fake hit a joint. Im running straight canna coco right now. My good friend is running the promixbx2 straight as well as straight canna.

Latest posts

Top Bottom