mittenmedgrow's 4600wt medgrow

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks guys. I love the bamboo, Ive done some pretty elaborate scrogs with it. I try not to tie plants if I can get away with it, just tuck under.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks Andy. The pineapple is a monster doesnt need a lot of veg. The white widow vegs super slow but I love the quality. Medicine time. Pineapple,master kush,train wreck, ak blueberry cross.
IMAG0646.jpg
IMAG0652.jpg

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice, let me hit that fatty bro, good c u back in action, Peace SSP

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Sorrry shiva that ones gone. But I can roll another. Just give me like 15min or so.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice thread and plants brah... Just read through all the pages and comments... Glad to see you back! Oh yeah your pictures have been getting progressively better as well. Keep up the good work... :cool

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks Shady was wonderin if you were gonna stop by. I knew if you did you would say something about the pics. Taken with my phone. When they get a little further along Ill post some good pics for you. Thanks again for stopping by. Id like to post in more peoples grow threads but I feel odd jumping in late. But I see all.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh, I can't help but be a picture whore and all these new camera phones are really making a lot of journals unbearable when it comes to eye candy... :giggle It will be too soon for me to not comment on the Picts... No worries though as your plants are doing great regardless... BTW, it's never too late to post in current threads... :rock

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Nothing wrong with wantin to see the girls in all there glory. I love your level of passion for the herb, much respect.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Day 37 pics. bout half way there. I had to start watering the big girl every other day now. She dried up a little on me,but came back pretty good. Gonna take some cuts tonight for next round.
IMAG0699.jpg
IMAG0701.jpg
IMAG0698.jpg
IMAG0716.jpg
IMAG0694.jpg
IMAG0692.jpg

A

andy107

i can only imagine what it smells like in there man lol..keep it up dude, shits rockin for sure!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks andy. Its deff. a combo funk smell in there. The ak blueberry cross is just starting to form buds and she stinks. I can smell more and more of her everyday. Heres some pics of an ak blue. This is a bottom cut two weeks ago. I love this weed so stinky and sticky.
blu_close_2.jpg
blu_closeup.jpg
IMAG0719.jpg

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Girls are looking good. Looking like there is a going to be a nice harvest coming soon.
Nice Blueberry crosses.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks leadsled I appreciate the comments. With so many killer grow logs at the farm I feel kinda silly even doing this. I guess its more to show I'm not just talk. Anyways thanks for stopping by. I am pretty sure I will be automating my system next run. Would like to get some advice and tips from you.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

This is the ak blueberry cross at day 18. Removed bamboo and let em grow. The underfeeding at the beginning of flowee killed the stretch on these there more compact thsn Ive seen in the past and the stems arnt as thick as they should be. Oh well get her next time.
IMAG0732.jpg

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

looking good
them ak's should chunk up beautifully
ran blueberry ak outside last year and it was my best yeilder
deff keepin some ak for this year

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks mastacheeser, they will do alright but they should be a foot taller. These were veg. about two weeks longer than the last 3 we did at my buddies. These were alot bigger at the flip than those. Heres a pic of his three plants ended up a little over 1p with 1k his first grow.
IMAG0440.jpg

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn... your boy killed it for his first harvest. What strain was that?

Your buds are looking damn nice too mitten. Blueberry's looking mighty frosty.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

He did good, hes a smart guy and has a couple of exp. growers for friends. The genectics obviously play a big part. This strain is known locally as bluegun. I was told its an ak x blueberry. It vegs pretty fast and doesnt stretch much when flipped,just keeps stacking. I have smoked alot of the kushes and recently had the pleasure of smoking some wifi from an experienced grower here. This is alot diff. but in my opinion just as potent, and to me tastes better.

Top Bottom