Mk Ultra Soil Grow

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grohio

grohio

Hi fellow farmers. This is my first grow diary. Popped a couple mk ultra seeds from thseeds in a paper towel. Now there in some small square pots with fox farm happy frog soil. Currently under t5's on my clone/ veg shelf. Nice broad leaves and i can tell there gonna be some short stout bushes. One has a spicy smell im not too enthused about and the other has a nice vanilla/coconut smell that im really digging. Time will tell. Gonna get some pictures up in a couple hours or so.

grohio

grohio

20161205 002438
20161205 002458
20161205 002514
So i labeled the 2 plants mk1 and mk2. Mk1 seemed to have a little more vigor then mk2 and thats why i labeled it #1. I topped em both at 5 nodes. Mk2 grew 2 new shoots like you would expect. Mk1 grew 4 new shoots. 2 where it normaly would and then the main that i cut kept going and grew 2 shoots. Heres picks of mk1.

grohio

grohio

Hi farmers, just moved the mk into my veg tent. Gonna take some pics before the night is over. They are looking nice and happy. Ill also take some picks of a few other ladies i have in there at the moment.

grohio

grohio

Sorry for the blurple color. I use led lights. Heres some pics if my veg at the moment. Im gonna break different strains into different posts. But to start here is a pic of the whole tent.

20161206 230134
grohio

grohio

Barneys farm critical kush. Smells like fruit punch in flower. I love it. Needs a nice long cure too bring the good flavor out though. Has a nice shelf live though. Flavor holds up well over time. Nice couch lock stone too it. Makes you paranoid too.

20161206 230233
grohio

grohio

This is dna genetics secret sour. Maybe its sour secret. I cant ever remember the order. Lol. As far as smooth as hell sour flavor goes this strain rocks. Has nice hit you in the face stone to it also. This is the strain i prefer when i wanna chill out and relax. Also i can smoke it when i have a cold and not cough too bad because of how smooth it is.

20161206 230248

Latest posts

Top Bottom