Mk Ultra Soil Grow

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

I think im gonna cut him down. I took six clones. Should be ok to let him go.
Ya I think you'll be fine getting rid of him with those few cuts you saved. I've seen pictures of people just taking cuttings in a glass of water, letting them flower and then just harvesting the pollen sacks.

Groperco

Groperco

Ya I think you'll be fine getting rid of him with those few cuts you saved. I've seen pictures of people just taking cuttings in a glass of water, letting them flower and then just harvesting the pollen sacks.
Yea don't think you would need a big male just one wth genetics you like and keep in a small cabinet or something like that

justiceman

justiceman

Looking good. I like that little clone area. If you want to lower the light back down for all the other plants you could always bend her over and train that MK girl!

justiceman

justiceman

Just checked the turboklone. All the cuts have root nubs now and some of them have some long roots.
I've only done cuts in rockwool, and plugs, etc. Do you find you get roots a lot faster with that turbo? I always thought they looked pretty awesome.

grohio

grohio

I use to use rockwool cubes phd and soaked on top of an inch or so of perlite in a tray with a humidity dome on top of a heat mat. The secret sour would always take 21 days or so and the critical kush would only take about 10. When i switched to the turboklone it cut both down to about 8 days. These mk cuts have been in there for 2 weeks now. I think i cause some of my own stress by not defoliating the cuts correctly and i didnt ph my water.

justiceman

justiceman

I use to use rockwool cubes phd and soaked on top of an inch or so of perlite in a tray with a humidity dome on top of a heat mat. The secret sour would always take 21 days or so and the critical kush would only take about 10. When i switched to the turboklone it cut both down to about 8 days. These mk cuts have been in there for 2 weeks now. I think i cause some of my own stress by not defoliating the cuts correctly and i didnt ph my water.
It's funny how some strains root super fast and others take forever. In the same tray I just did I had DeadHead OG cuts that rooted in 8-9 days and then my Deep Purple is still not popping at day 14 lol, and my Pure Afghans started popping around day 12. I want to try messing around with a trubo one of these days. They seem super efficient and I like how you don't use any medium.

Top Bottom