Mk Ultra! Waste Of Time?

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grohio

grohio

Hey guys. Im growing some mk ultra from a 2 year old pack of ten i got from attitude. Havent seen many grow diaries on it here lately. Im hoping to find a good female and male to make some seeds with and possibly breed with some other strains i have. Im just wondering if theres a reason it seems that i dont hear of anyone else growing it. Am i waisting my time? Just looking for some opinions from some fellow farmers with experience with it. I have never smoked it or anything. Never heard of it till i purchased the seeds. It was an impulse buy. I just liked the idea of og×g13.

william76

william76

Yea,meant to be a few real good phenos in the mk ultra,a few years back anyway,iv a few seeds too,good luck,76

grohio

grohio

Yea,meant to be a few real good phenos in the mk ultra,a few years back anyway,iv a few seeds too,good luck,76
I hope there is some keeper phenos @william76. So far i have 2 young ones in veg. Both have an odor to them already. One is spicy smelling(not too appealing in my opinion) and the other has a real smooth sorta vanilla/coconut smell.

grohio

grohio

Well im bored so i think im gonna start a grow diary of this grow. Never done one before. But if anybody's interested ill have a thread up soon with pics.

guymandude

guymandude

keep this in mind:

different strains grow differently for different people in different environments and different geographical locations.

MK Ultra was highly rated back in the day. Personally I prefer older genetics to the new, over-bred, bullshit polyhybrids. Get some bud from a colorado dispensary and you'll see what I'm talking bout. It truly sucks.

Do yourself a favor, grow it out. Take notes on what the plants like and what they don't. Try to get her dialed in. I'd bet that strain will rock your world

dankninja

dankninja

good luck with the mk, no exp myself. heard the selection is key, and select phenos you want will be few and far between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom