• GO TRIBE!!!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
It would be too sweet in the Dodgers fall with their ace on the mound.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I'm off today and tomorrow. . In case I have to celebrate lol....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Wow.. I have not commented because my team Who played so well Esp, down the Stretch
then Went out with a Whimper .. lol So Francona's Indians Vs Maddon's Cubs Imagine that.. think
they know each other>>?? lol Sorry Cubs Fans, But Francona is the Best Post season manager I've ever
seen... Never forget the 86 years he Helped Erase in Boston(as red sox fans we can die in Peace) lol .. :) I had a bad feeling when that was who the Sox had in the 1st round . good Luck to both teams.. alot of connections to my team
on both teams so alot of interest..

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Francona is a great, but he is no Bochi.
Bye Bye Dodgers, another choke. This world series will be another good series imo. Go Cubs!

Bochi ,has been great no doubt, he does have one more world series ring to his name then Francona..
but Francona has 2 things no one has.. only one to comeback from 3 games to none in a series ,(HAHA yankees)
and to date has never lost a world series game as a Manager... 8 - O ..

frebo

frebo

I just hope it goes seven games. As a Yankee fan I am disappointed but encouraged about next year and so glad those dreaded Red Sox didn't make it. Either team deserves to win this one. Play ball

Top Bottom