MMJ friendly counties around Denver?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

LOL..Your right..
But really not meaning to troll seriously...Nor did lose face....
Hope were good, sorry for off topic, am a much older man ya know..
I feel for you. I know it as a lot of work you put into this and I totally agree the so called fat cats wrecked it for all..
Soon we may not even be able to grow at home..
Best of luck in the future for all.....

Based on my major in psych and sociology you completely lost face and had no relevant information to begin with, but hey I just went to college for these degrees and probably don't know a thing.

Hope this will just end your continuing motivation to troll and much up any information about anyone else trying to find out more about the current cannabis market (commercially) and needs up to date information.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey farmers- so I have family moving into Denver area from out of state and am trying to help them find the friendliest county with least harassment outside of Denver metro (englewood, golden, arvada, etc...). I know everybody is spread out and probably know more than i do about surrounding areas so any info would be helpful.

fwiw- they won't be pushing it or anything, middle age adults, legit qualifying patients, but they would like an edible rec and to be able to grow their edible rec (12/12?) with out worry...or minimal worry.

Thanks folks. And perhaps this could just act as an up to date log of counties and policies- if wanted I'll just keep tabs and update on this title post...

County/City list of possible avoidance:

Adams County- Westminster, Broomfield, Thornton (home of NMDTF)
Based on my major in psych and sociology you completely lost face and had no relevant information to begin with, but hey I just went to college for these degrees and probably don't know a thing.
Original post....

Hope this will just end your continuing motivation to troll and much up any information about anyone else trying to find out more about the current cannabis market (commercially) and needs up to date information.

lol..Suggestion....
Read the original post..
This thread has nothing to do with what you are talking about...O wise one...It has absolutely nothing to do with the current commercial cannabis market..
Sounds like your bitter cause you did not make it.
Sorry for your loss..
And like you said, please stay on topic LOL....
Be well...

Last edited:
SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

lol..Suggestion....
Read the original post..
This thread has nothing to do with what you are talking about...O wise one...It has absolutely nothing to do with the current commercial cannabis market..
Sounds like your bitter cause you did not make it.
Sorry for your loss..
And like you said, please stay on topic LOL....
Be well...

Not bitter because I am far from not making it, nice try though.

lino

lino

I only know places to avoid.

Broomfield, Westminster and Thornton are places to avoid AT ALL COSTS. They are in Adams county where the north metro drug task force is headed. All bad.
I'd like to add Northglenn to your list. Got a steal plate on the frt door to patch a big hole that the rams made. They come in full on with tanks in driveways and yard. Lazor pointed my next door homies back inside homes. N. metro drug task force is no joke.... Pulled all my cpu shit in seconds, measeured off the house and garage looking for hidden rooms had some shit that looked for basements.. loud speaker from armored tank, military jumping and ramming backtard fence.. I told fuck you,, kick it ! I dare you Kick IT! I seen coming with bazooka looking shit... I knew it was coming , belly down, they had just shock grenade me with a bazzooka.... so I knew they we're coming in hard,,,, no knock warrent, so I yelled it.

120 - i25 to irma dn to 104th,,, cop heaven. not by accident they all live in this hood. I strongly recommend, very good odor protection, let homies out of jail, bail, and smelling up their hood just down the street from N. metro Drug task force office is where they live and DEA too so Id be careful in this hood. Give em respect or you'll be sorry, trust me on that one.

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

I'd like to add Northglenn to your list. Got a steal plate on the frt door to patch a big hole that the rams made. They come in full on with tanks in driveways and yard. Lazor pointed my next door homies back inside homes. N. metro drug task force is no joke.... Pulled all my cpu shit in seconds, measeured off the house and garage looking for hidden rooms had some shit that looked for basements.. loud speaker from armored tank, military jumping and ramming backtard fence.. I told fuck you,, kick it ! I dare you Kick IT! I seen coming with bazooka looking shit... I knew it was coming , belly down, they had just shock grenade me with a bazzooka.... so I knew they we're coming in hard,,,, no knock warrent, so I yelled it.

120 - i25 to irma dn to 104th,,, cop heaven. not by accident they all live in this hood. I strongly recommend, very good odor protection, let homies out of jail, bail, and smelling up their hood just down the street from N. metro Drug task force office is where they live and DEA too so Id be careful in this hood. Give em respect or you'll be sorry, trust me on that one.

This just made my skin crawl. How long ago did this happen and how?

lino

lino

This just made my skin crawl. How long ago did this happen and how?
2000 DEA & APHIS agent took my lab and g13 gmo experiments in 2000.
2010 I won back 84 lbs of bud and 210 lbs of cannabis seed.
2011 N Metro Drug Task and DEA came. I won again!
I sent you a video of the world largest cannabis seed bank, my breeding and this event.

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

2000 DEA & APHIS agent took my lab and g13 gmo experiments in 2000.
2010 I won back 84 lbs of bud and 210 lbs of cannabis seed.
2011 N Metro Drug Task and DEA came. I won again!
I sent you a video of the world largest cannabis seed bank, my breeding and this event.
Holy shit. Even after losing twice they came at you with even more force.

What a bunch of dick bags and that isn't policing. Your lawyers must've made them look really bad for a grudge like that to be held.

lino

lino

Holy shit. Even after losing twice they came at you with even more force.

What a bunch of dick bags and that isn't policing. Your lawyers must've made them look really bad for a grudge like that to be held.
Courts- DA , They looked so stupid. my case and me were exploited as the Poster Child for MMJ Legalization. And yup after a court room victories they still blew up my home so that why I yell at them "FUCK YOU Kick it, I dare you,,, Kick in mother fuckers. but now I give em respect and hopefully we can co-mingle, but I'm on guard , a dope growing bondsman is not the most welcome person in their hood.

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

Courts- DA , They looked so stupid. my case and me were exploited as the Poster Child for MMJ Legalization. And yup after a court room victories they still blew up my home so that why I yell at them "FUCK YOU Kick it, I dare you,,, Kick in mother fuckers. but now I give em respect and hopefully we can co-mingle, but I'm on guard , a dope growing bondsman is not the most welcome person in their hood.
Yeah how do your neighbors feel now

lino

lino

Yeah how do your neighbors feel now
One side is Mafia family leader (Denver Mafia married Las Vegas mafia, had my back but he got pistol whipped back inside his home,,, my little street gang members on the other side (look outs) hit me with the warning and they were gone by the time shit hit the fan, victim protection family snitch stayed low, DEA neighbor was pissed at his guard dog,,, bunch of people fleeing ran rite by guard dog thru the DEA chief backyard, we got him trained with prime meat sacks. so everyone is in a love hate relationship around here,,, homies love free bud and jail bail and the cops cant penetrate our loyalty.

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

One side is Mafia family leader (Denver Mafia married Las Vegas mafia, had my back but he got pistol whipped back inside his home,,, my little street gang members on the other side (look outs) hit me with the warning and they were gone by the time shit hit the fan, victim protection family snitch stayed low, DEA neighbor was pissed at his guard dog,,, bunch of people fleeing ran rite by guard dog thru the DEA chief backyard, we got him trained with prime meat sacks. so everyone is in a love hate relationship around here,,, homies love free bud and jail bail and the cops cant penetrate our loyalty.
What a setup for a neighborhood!!

lino

lino

Topic;
Nice Denver Colo Counties for MMJ, I cant think of County around here that I'd call MMJ friendly,,, I'd think along those line as to what neighborhood pockets of ppl might be cool . But cops are cops and if you let em in to see the 5 monster plants and they find a tray full of seedling and clones, Adams, jeff co. Someone asked bout Centinn , bluntly: the courts are full and cannabis lawyers are busy. I noticed some new counties not close to Denver that set the legal mmj, but these counties voted very close to be a dry counties and they have angry anti-mmj ppl that want the counties shut back down,

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Topic;
Nice Denver Colo Counties for MMJ, I cant think of County around here that I'd call MMJ friendly,,, I'd think along those line as to what neighborhood pockets of ppl might be cool . But cops are cops and if you let em in to see the 5 monster plants and they find a tray full of seedling and clones, Adams, jeff co. Someone asked bout Centinn , bluntly: the courts are full and cannabis lawyers are busy. I noticed some new counties not close to Denver that set the legal mmj, but these counties voted very close to be a dry counties and they have angry anti-mmj ppl that want the counties shut back down,
IMO, we/potheads/growers want to desire into existence a safe haven for living our lives without the impact of imposed standards, standards which categorize us into worthy vs unworthy in which we are desiring to be worthy of just living in our own culture....my 13 yr journey of searching for that place is over....good luck for those still searching and even more luck to those whom feel and think they have found such a place....

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

I know a bunch of patients in Centennial, some with a couple of plants but most go into Denver to an MMC. As far as business-wise, Centennial is very unfriendly.
I think centennial has been pretty fair with me.... i only grow 4/4 but have had the police see and not care.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think centennial has been pretty fair with me.... i only grow 4/4 but have had the police see and not care.
Which jurisdiction saw your garden? Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, or Arapahoe County?

Just curious as we are in the same neck of the woods.

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

Which jurisdiction saw your garden? Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, or Arapahoe County?

Just curious as we are in the same neck of the woods.
denver metro... Im on the border of centennial and unaffiliated Denver metro.... when the neighbors started grilling on their 5th story balcony the cops came to my 4th story apt. and made sure their was no grill... they were surprised by the 4 plants they saw and asked if i had proper venting... I did they left.

Top Bottom