Mmj Friendly Counties Or Properties

• Thread starter Capt.Kronix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Capt.Kronix

Hey Guys and Gals,
I'm looking for the friendliest places in Co. to grow as a caregiver. Does anyone know of a realtor or counties I can look in for home rentals. thanks for any feedback.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You and me both, I've been here in the high rockies going on 4 yrs this will be my 5th winter and renting weed growing house is nightmare. Your better off buying. If you have to rent treat it like a non med state and expect a surprise visit and other challenges. Best of luck anywhere else. But High Rockies renting has been a nightmare for us

sedate

sedate

Hey Guys and Gals,
I'm looking for the friendliest places in Co. to grow as a caregiver. Does anyone know of a realtor or counties I can look in for home rentals. thanks for any feedback.

Ya rental problems are all over the place.

Landlords hate grow ops and, in my experience, will never allow them wittingly..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If a landlord act green friendly run for your freedom and if not for that for your pocket book..........

trippinballz

trippinballz

As someone involved for a long time in the Real Estate game....muir may be able to give you some first hand info on the subject of rentals/etc. and growing in rentals.

If you have patients lined up you will want to be close by so you can do all those "other" things for them the State wants you to do besides just selling them weed. If you don't have patients lined up, good luck with that. It's definitely hard to find folks with true needs and make it all work now that sales to dispensaries/sales to patients other than your own is a no-no and prices are 1/2 what they were 5 years ago pre-dispensary/legality/etc.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@muir farmer in need if there is a will there is a way

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

As someone involved for a long time in the Real Estate game....muir may be able to give you some first hand info on the subject of rentals/etc. and growing in rentals.

If you have patients lined up you will want to be close by so you can do all those "other" things for them the State wants you to do besides just selling them weed. If you don't have patients lined up, good luck with that. It's definitely hard to find folks with true needs and make it all work now that sales to dispensaries/sales to patients other than your own is a no-no and prices are 1/2 what they were 5 years ago pre-dispensary/legality/etc.
The money we save from growing our own medicine and not on prescription will pay for rent by itself.....1. 4x8 tent perpetual

muir

muir

shit is beyond tight in the Ned/Boulder Mountains. Try Southern Gilpin? The bad new is that the douche bags have pretty much ruined it for growers. If you find something that the landlord's willing to let you blow it up, expect to pay dearly for it.

K

kolah

Much depends on how much you want/need to grow. IMO I think growing in the rurals and staying underground is best. Build a network of friends who can be trusted.

You can rent a half acre or two on the outskirts of a larger city. You could easily do an indoor ....and an outdoor grow in summer. IMO a greenhouse is a must.

Being a "legal" CO "caregiver" puts you on a state and federal list of growers. They can come a knockin anytime they want. Kiss your privacy goodbye.

IMO you are NOT safer being "legal."

true grit

true grit

I wouldn't let folks discourage you. I've seen plenty of folks come out here and find reasonable houses to grow in, reasonable land lords, etc. IMO you are better off trying to find a place and feel out the land lord, as long as you aren't trying to go big to get rich many are fine with a small room or a few tents. I don't always think seeking out a property specifically because it's advertised mmj friendly is always best- there in lies gouging and involvement. And If you have good meds and aren't greedy, most people can find pretty acceptable prices.

JAKOBIOUS

JAKOBIOUS

Caveman, I literally just joined, but shoot me a message since I can't send you one. May have a bone for ya!

llamabox

llamabox

We got our property for the greenhouse easily. 1.2acres with water, $1000 down $170 a month. No background or credit check. My last count was 11 growers in the neighborhood. But it is 45min to the closest fast food, wqlmart or hospital.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Not sure where to put this. I think it's a good step forward to re-classifying cannabis from Schedule 1 to anywhere else.

from [ although the google brings up plenty of other links, huffpo, latimes etc.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/war-medical-marijuana-over-congress-ends-federal-governments-ban-314552

(more at link)

...As of now, 32 states as well as the District of Columbia have legalized medical marijuana. Despite the fact that over the past several years, researchers and doctors have argued that marijuana does indeed have medical benefits — whether it eases nausea, headaches, or cancer patients undergoing the pain of chemotherapy — the Drug Enforcement Administration still lists marijuana in the most dangerous category of drugs and considers it worse than cocaine. This logic puts a dent in the nation’s wallet, since the Obama administration has spent nearly $300 million on enforcing the ban on medical marijuana since President Obama came into office, according to Americans for Safe Access.

“The federal government will finally respect the decisions made by the majority of states that passed medical marijuana laws,” Rep. Sam Farr told the Huffington Post. “This is a great day for common sense because now our federal dollars will be spent more wisely on prosecuting criminals and not sick patients.”

Previously, the DEA had raided marijuana dispensaries, arresting people who were complying with state laws but going against federal law. This served as a huge headache for people who relied on medical marijuana to treat their various disorders, and had a free pass in their state but constantly had to check over their backs to make sure the feds weren’t after them.

There’s still some more work to do before recreational marijuana is legalized federally — for one, pot advocates are working toward a proposal known as the “Sates’ Medical Marijuana Patient Protection Act” which would take marijuana off the list of Schedule I controlled substances, which includes LSD, heroin, and other drugs with “no currently accepted medical use.” Such an act would open the door for further much-needed research on the therapeutic effects of weed.

But in the meantime, marijuana advocates are rejoicing. “This is a victory for so many,” Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher of Costa Mesa, a coauthor of the bill, said. The bill is “the first time in decades that the federal government has curtailed its oppressive prohibition of marijuana.”

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
We got our property for the greenhouse easily. 1.2acres with water, $1000 down $170 a month. No background or credit check. My last count was 11 growers in the neighborhood. But it is 45min to the closest fast food, wqlmart or hospital.
Does it have Electrical? That sounds like a deal!:D
To anyone renting mj friendly houses hola at ya boy:cool: I'll pay triple deposit double rent o_O

Top Bottom