Mmj Friendly Counties Or Properties

• Thread starter Capt.Kronix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
"a secure structure" could be a 10foot tall metal fence works too!

i could be wrong, i know my property is ag zone 1 so i can do up to acre of irrigation and greenhouses dont need permits in my county.
Taxes try to get farm instead of residence will be on tax statement tell them you growing cut flowers or something.

J

jsteezy

Any info on Teller County? Also, are Horse and Ag properties what are best to look for if planning for a GH?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

These are all questions that could be answered by a real estate agent. Advice on a growing forum is exactly that, and if you are looking at spending such large amounts of money you should be doing due diligence.

To answer your question, you might try a small real estate firm or someone starting out. Try craigslist.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Are any of you growing in a green house above 9000ft?is it even possible?

K

kolah

Are any of you growing in a green house above 9000ft?is it even possible?

I've been growing MMJ at 9400 feet while being off grid as well. Picking the right strains helps. Most of my stuff finishes up in early October. I do have wood stoves to heat the GH's as the nights get colder in late September and up until Harvest time. Te pic below is from my land and looking at Tava Mountain.

Last edited:
HairyRoots

HairyRoots

pretty area your in kolah. Im in the market for land myself. I want to buy some property build a small cabin and put up a greenhouse. have some chickens, maybe a couple goats. live the simple life. I don't really care how far i am from "the city" and the farther away from fast food the better. :)

I too wonder about the regulations for plant limits and greenhouse sizes per county. I currently live in god awful Colorado Springs. and among the many things wrong here, the plant limit in el paso county is 12 regardless of extended plant counts. When i finally get the chance ( which should be very soon) to actually up and move out of the city i want to make sure i settle in the right place. for the long term. A place for the family. But i still gotta be able to do what i do. and plant counts matter.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Did some driving this past weekend with the family and I think the first bit of advice I got on here has been the best. Along 285 is just excellent for us, so Jefferson, park, or....the one I am blanking on county will hopefully become home.
I just want an acre or two and a moderate house. Think the dream of getting further away in a cabin is going to have to wait, besides I think my kid would be pissed if I tried to move him too far away from people.

Edit: hoping to be out of my ghetto ass town house in a year. With rents being what they are, I can take out a pretty decent sized mor5gage and still wind up paying way less.

Last edited:
Top Bottom