MmJoy my grow with Me

• Thread starter MmJoyMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

samsung makes a great camera, and easy enough to use (which counts a lot to an old granny). sorry your dad passed, but kudos to your mom for raising you to be such a cool person!

i listen to my grandson and he really thinks his generation invented smoking pot, i keep telling him i will discuss it with him when he gets to the 1960s and 70s in history class. my 16 yo grandson is coming to see me for a week saturday. hes... well... very 16ish. but he likes me and we will go to gatlinburgh, so i cant lose there. sorry, off topic

the book is very cool, i checked on amazon:
View attachment 1098669

i always get excited about a books age and value when amazon doesnt have it, they have everything

That sounds like it will be a wonderful time!

I have too say, I was convinced of the same thing at his age.

My moms a collector of really cool stuff! I'm not even sure where she gets most of it, I wish she would tell me though.

😄

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

My order arrived!

I've stirred up the 4.0 calibration powder with 250 ml Distilled water ,will let that sit over night.

I ran out of soil before I got all 5 bags filled.
So 2 are just hanging out in odd spaces. I will need to get another light, the coverage isn't hitting as many plants with the bigger pots.

20210304 181517
MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

I'm always thinks about #5 🙃

Originally the seed cap was stuck on this one, I helped it out and the leaves stayed curled up but the new growth pushed on through and has become an actual plant!

Only thing is, the other leaves don't seem to be unfolding all the way either. Looks cramped almost. Not sure how to remedy that, or if its even possible.

Is it Genetic 🤔

20210306 212951
20210306 213049
20210306 211742
amekins

amekins

My order arrived!

I've stirred up the 4.0 calibration powder with 250 ml Distilled water ,will let that sit over night.

I ran out of soil before I got all 5 bags filled.
So 2 are just hanging out in odd spaces. I will need to get another light, the coverage isn't hitting as many plants with the bigger pots.
They look fantastic!

amekins

amekins

I'm always thinks about #5 🙃

Originally the seed cap was stuck on this one, I helped it out and the leaves stayed curled up but the new growth pushed on through and has become an actual plant!

Only thing is, the other leaves don't seem to be unfolding all the way either. Looks cramped almost. Not sure how to remedy that, or if its even possible.

Is it Genetic 🤔
I’ve had some twisty leaves when there was a calcium deficiency. I would give this one a little time.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I’ve had some twisty leaves when there was a calcium deficiency. I would give this one a little time.

I would be interested to hear more about the twisty leaves by any knowledgeable farmer. We've all had em here n there. I had "heard" it was a trait of the plant or just weird genetics along the way in my internet travels...

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Leaf twisting could be a couple different things. Environmental. Wind, heat stress, lighting
most common reason to see tho are mites.
careful with your watering! Looking like a bit of an overwater, and scope for bugs.

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

Leaf twisting could be a couple different things. Environmental. Wind, heat stress, lighting
most common reason to see tho are mites.
careful with your watering! Looking like a bit of an overwater, and scope for bugs.

Its been getting quite warm in the closet last few days in the afternoon time almost 84° I'm trying to get that dialed in. That has just started though.

I haven't been using as much tap water as I was so could be calcium possibly.

The outer layer of the new soil was pretty dry when I watered today so I gave them each 1.5 cups 350ml.

Top Bottom