MOAB + Bloombastic = ?

• Thread starter southern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southern

I usually use bloombastic, but just bought a jar of MOAB. Anyone have experience with these two together? I was thinking of using Bloombastic week 5 and 6 then MOAB week 7 and 8. Or flip flop them bloombastic week 5,7 MOAB week 6,8 and 10 more days for flush.

Venom818

Venom818

did a side by side with bloombastic+moab and hammerhead+moab I personally liked the hammerhead moab combo better myself and it gave me more weight

S

southern

how was your feeding schedule with the MOAB+bloombastic. Didn't they discontinue hammerhead?

Venom818

Venom818

how was your feeding schedule with the MOAB+bloombastic. Didn't they discontinue hammerhead?

Nope hammerhead is still kicking my feed schedule was the same on both used micro and bloom from advanced the only thing that was different was the bloombastic and hammerhead both used according to directions

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

hmm hell of an idea
bloombastic is one of the products i tried, but never figured out, never quite finished as strong as i wanted it to. throw moab in there and it takes care of that prob.
the outragious price still has me turned off, trying again with rootbastic when that comes out

S

southern

Venom, so you use bloombastic + moab weeks 7 and 8? I'm scared of the nute burn. What do you drop your base nutes to? and do you use recommended strength of both? Thanks for the info bro. Just want to be cautious before I nuke them suckas!

deacon1503

deacon1503

Nope hammerhead is still kicking my feed schedule was the same on both used micro and bloom from advanced the only thing that was different was the bloombastic and hammerhead both used according to directions

AN changed the HH formula from 0-9-18 to 0-4-10. Hope it still performs the same.

Venom, so you use bloombastic + moab weeks 7 and 8? I'm scared of the nute burn. What do you drop your base nutes to? and do you use recommended strength of both? Thanks for the info bro. Just want to be cautious before I nuke them suckas!

Add ur boosters first at whatever dosage ur using and then make the difference up with a & b to ur target ppm.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
do u think hammer head is better than big bud and overdrive? ive only used advanced ive never used and thing else besides a few additives from botanicare and a few other companies but i mostly use advanced have u used big bud and overdrive im sure u have but u found that the moab and hammer head gave u better results what do you run now as far as ur base and additives if you dont mind me asking?

D

dragtheone

It's from Mad Farmer. It's Mother of all Blooms.definitely a nice ripen-er.

P

paperplane

hmmmm, I want to try either the hammer head or bloombastic MOAB Combo. Right now for the begining im using Budblood followed very closey by MOAB and WOW. At 2 weeks your flowers will be swole

C

catchafish

I used bloombastic and overdrive with decent results last run in a aero/nft setup. I never used moab but hear it is a good product. I will be using bloombastic and overdrive in the UC this time because its left over from last run.

Venom818

Venom818

Sorry for the delay must have forgot about this thread,I used bloombastic week 3-6 and Moab 7-8.dropped base nute by 50%

Top Bottom