MOAB & Hammerhead

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

So my MOAB & Hammerhead came in the mail today along with 3 new 600w bulbs. can't wait for the lights to come on!!
anyhow, i've read all sorts of threads about this combo, i'm just looking for a little advice. My normal watering has consisted of AN's micro and bloom, with 1tsp of molasses. how much MOAB & Hammerhead should i use in gallon jugs as i hand water each plant? any replies are greatly appreciated!! this is my 2nd run with the White Fire and i'm in sunshine#4. pics coming this weekend. i'm on day 48 of flower, going to 65.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

bring your base down by 50%
2.5ml/gal of hammerhead and 1 teaspoon to 5 gallons of water with the moab

C

chranotik

what if you are using AN connoisseur ph perfect, which says 4ml per liter on all feedings, would you drop that to 2ml per liter when feeding hh/moab? confused on this.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I leave my base at full strength and use 2ml/gallon HH and 2 teaspoons MOAB per 5 gallons. I tried the 50% then 75% in the past and they definitely like full strength. Thats just my experience but I run 20 different strains and they are all on this regimen.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

your ratios are way off, why so brotha?
Moab calls for 1 teaspoon to 5 gal, not 2, it says on the label
And you use only 2ml/gal of HH why so low?

C

chranotik

i've always used overdrive, but i finally was able to get my hands on some MOAB. so i will be trying it on a couple plants and on one whitefire clone to see the difference between overdrive and the hh/moab combo.. this is my first time using the 4ml ph perfect connoisseur too which seems to never need to feed at a higher or lower rate than 4ml/liter so far, but i will go as you guys suggest and drop it to 2ml/liter when i feed the hh/moab. Also, the hammerhead i have is the oldschool 9/18.. hope it comes out well.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

I cant get Moab local to myself so I am wondering if anyone has had any luck substituting something with a similar NPK value for the moab?

C

chranotik

Why not just order it online? there's a couple places to find off google and MOAB is pretty damn cheap compared to some other pk boosters.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

your ratios are way off, why so brotha?
Moab calls for 1 teaspoon to 5 gal, not 2, it says on the label
And you use only 2ml/gal of HH why so low?

I dont have a bottle in front of me but i think it's 1-2 per 5 gallons. I use 1 for early flowering at 7 days then 2 tsp for week 6 and 7. I also use Supernatural Bud Blaster when I run out of MOAB, thats all they have locally. Same thing twice the price :(

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Well I have always used monster bloom and it is cheaper and has the same NPK So I am thinking that there is nothing magical in moab and its just MKP.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I dont have a bottle in front of me but i think it's 1-2 per 5 gallons. I use 1 for early flowering at 7 days then 2 tsp for week 6 and 7. I also use Supernatural Bud Blaster when I run out of MOAB, thats all they have locally. Same thing twice the price :(

So why do you choose the higher dose and not cutting your base back by 50%
it says to do that on the bottle too
and if your not cutting anything back why do so with you HH?

Well I have always used monster bloom and it is cheaper and has the same NPK So I am thinking that there is nothing magical in moab and its just MKP.

Monster is 0-50-30
Moab is 1-52-32

so a little diff i guess Id go with the higher ratio there are MANY reviews on
I hear its the combo of Moab with HH that really makes it kick
I used monster in the past too, I didnt like the dye to it at all
Im gonna know the results in a couple weeks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

On the lable it says 1-2 tsp per 5gal.. I tryed it & it works great next I got 2 try the HH comb with MOAB..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>My Hammer Head/MOAB combo is the shit<<<im glad so many are digging it<<cant go wrong if your looking for max bud swell:harvest::harvest:
Nothing hits harder imo and ive tried many<<<
Ive been playing a bit and pushing a lil harder with the hammerhead @5ml instead of 2.5ml raised the MOAB to 6 heaping tablespoons per my 100 gallon reservoir's still keeping base nutes dropped by 50%>>additives at there norm<<
Honestly>>was a lil to much push for my likings:giggle:giggle I think it helped with my canopy collapsing... going back down go 2.5ml:whew

gtd:passingjoint:

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

So why do you choose the higher dose and not cutting your base back by 50%
it says to do that on the bottle too
and if your not cutting anything back why do so with you HH?

I cut the HH down a little because I'm at 1600ppm :icon_dizzy: Sometime I go 4ml but it depends on how the girls are reacting.

I go full strength nutes because I wasn't getting the results I wanted or was used to with overdrive.

Also, I use Heavy 16 which goes down good at higher ppm's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom