Modify Masterblend to have less nitrogen during flower

• Thread starter plumsmooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I clearly have a little too much N I think during early Flowering even though I know they use a lot of N still during first 2-3 weeks after switch?

Currently i follow the Masterblend recommendation. Plants look amazing during Veg.

But in Flowering I am seeing slight K deficiency and too much N maybe?

I am also in RDWC at around 700 PPM at the .5 conversion...

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I clearly have a little too much N I think during early Flowering even though I know they use a lot of N still during first 2-3 weeks after switch?

Currently i follow the Masterblend recommendation. Plants look amazing during Veg.

But in Flowering I am seeing slight K deficiency and too much N maybe?

I am also in RDWC at around 700 PPM at the .5 conversion...
You might want to take a look at Jack's new 0-12-26 Part A. Or use less of the Masterblend and supplement with monopotassium phosphate or another PK booster.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

You might want to take a look at Jack's new 0-12-26 Part A. Or use less of the Masterblend and supplement with monopotassium phosphate or another PK booster.
Do you mean USe less of the Calcium Nitrate?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Do you mean USe less of the Calcium Nitrate?
It depends on which products you're using. I was assuming you were using the MB 4-18-38, so I was just trying to cut out the N in your Part A. Less calnit is an option too, of course.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

It depends on which products you're using. I was assuming you were using the MB 4-18-38, so I was just trying to cut out the N in your Part A. Less calnit is an option too, of course.
I am immediately ordering the Master Blend Cannabis Formula sale as Jacvks 0-12-24 but I can get 4 pounds for 17 bucks instead of 27 bucks for 2 pounds!

Latest posts

Top Bottom