Molasses /sweeteners OG kush rockwool

• Thread starter Buzz5980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buzz5980

K so I'm in week 5 about to be in week six trying to bring out a lil more taste and trichs and make a lil stickier.. Wondering of anyone have any opinions on this and in rockwool..

Using
Dm gold
Hydrozyme
Cal mag
Gtd's
Hammerhead/moab combo "it the shit"

vaporedout

vaporedout

i love molasses, i use tons of it from week 3 or 4 until my final flush. plants seem to love it too

vaporedout

vaporedout

i dunno, i grow in soil..... and i used it on their off nute days.

ftwendy

ftwendy

I use GH's floranectar in rockwool - it's fancy epsom salt/sugar water. Adding it throughout flower made my flavors brighter. I use it from the first week of flower until one week before chop. Probably overdoing it, but I add at 10ml/gal... cuz more is better. :)

ftwendy

ftwendy

number one. taste and flavor comes from genetics. second for your plants to reach its genetic potential it needs the 16 essential elements and the proper environment... fertilizer doesn't make the cannabis sweeter....u cant taste protons and electrons...sugar doesn't make anything taste sweeter because sugar is sweet...the sugar molecule is polar and cannot pass the semipermeable lamebrain...the micro organisms in a natural system breaks sugar down so there is a slow release of calcium.

Same genetics, better flavor. The only variable being the added floranectar. I was under the impression that the sugar in the gh product was to feed rootzone micros (subculture). Am I understanding this correctly?

You seem to know more about flavor - can you explain how sulphur is involved in creating more intense flavors? Or is this armchair science? Thanks, ftw

ftwendy

ftwendy

Gracias!

What product/additives do you use for improving flavor? Strains?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Yes.

again: what base & additives do you use, and what strains are you growing?

waayne

waayne

cogos curse

I've deleted the link to your business website

You'll need to contact logic if you want to vend your products here at the farm.....

waayne

waayne

logic is the name of the Administrator of this website.

You will need to contact him to vend here,I assume that is what you were doing by putting up a link to your business's website......???

All unauthorized links are deleted here.

I highly suggest reading our TOS

B

Buzz5980

Ill
I use GH's floranectar in rockwool - it's fancy epsom salt/sugar water. Adding it throughout flower my flavors brighter. I use it from the first week of flower until one week before chop. Probably overdoing it, but I add at 10ml/gal... cuz more is better. :)
I actually used this one time on some Chemdog D super fire never used it again idk why? Thx

ftwendy

ftwendy

I don't follow you CC -- these plants are being grown without males. They are not pregnant.

I thought the declining feed regimen is a natural part of senescence. It also does not seem sensible that these nute companies who are 'ripping kids off' would recommend using less of their product(s) at any portion of the grower's regimen.

Please explain yourself a bit more.

vaporedout

vaporedout

so how u do it?
yeah i want to see this one too...

would the molasses replace carbo load if that is what i have now?
molasses is loaded with carbs, to be honest with you i just use a simple fish emulsion during veg then a bloom from the same company, with molasses feedings during flower. i dont use many additives. so im not sure if the swap would be the same

K

kushsmoker30

i do feel that molasses makes shit more stickier then stuff like botanicare sweets (epson salts), i can't say it makes it more potent although it does seem more stickier/greasier yeah n i think i makes all my strains have a simular sweet smell (imo). if u have doubt's jus use both n don't over do em, i do i it works out ku.

Latest posts

Top Bottom