Monkey Balls

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
nice score bro.. a while back i posted a thread called gorilla nuts..i got some herb that they were calling gorilla nuts...if monkey balls is any thing like that stuff your in for a treat..

greenjoe

greenjoe

phone pic. my bad
IMAG0124 950101786

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

I wonder why you are getting so much stretch ------ i always thought DC was a smallish Indica dom type plant ---- nice work bro!

greenjoe

greenjoe

I have two phenos they both stretch like crazy. buds still aren't that big or smelly yet

The Mulls

The Mulls

She's a sexy tall lady GJ ... . how far in is she now?... u know .. me & my stoney brain ... . just easier to ask ... :p

The Mulls

The Mulls

if im not mistaken .. pretty sure thats a DDW lady .. . :D .... hmmmm ... sOooooo .... . howd i do GJ :p... . did i gets it right?? spent me lotsa time staring at your garden ... . you'd think i could b certain ... hows that computer feeling lately by the way ... i see your pics are less blury eyed nows ... ;) cheerstoU .. Mrs Mull :p

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's this a cross of....monkey balls crossed to what male? Is there only one female you have blooming? If so the one that is in that pic is not the monkey balls phenos, it's whatever it's crossed to. The cut haze has he used in these seeds gets very purple. I post a pic in a minute when I can find some from my grows

greenjoe

greenjoe

Mrs Mull is correct....that is the dead dawg walkin.......there are 2 monkey ball phenos in 1 pail..complete opposites...of each other..>>>>>>skunkmaster...they are crossed with nothing..these are hazeman seeds..the monkey balls.....

greenjoe

greenjoe

i figure 2-3 more weeks on the monkey balls...1 pheno has what appears to be monkey balls size buds...this one will take longer than the other one...IMO
more pics tmr morning

greenjoe

greenjoe

in the pics above,the one with the 2 in it...these are monkey balls,but 2 totally different phenos

Latest posts

Top Bottom