Monkey Balls

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

This batch was not like the 1st batch i grew.....The key here is the deformed leafs...These are the pheno's you want

greenjoe

greenjoe

sorry it took me so long here....i had a ...no i made a big mistake with my temps....it was like 29c in my room with lights on and when lights out it dropped to 10c or less in about 30 min...stunted them a bit...and i did this for like a month...lesson learned
all is back to normal now....3 more days of re-veg

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I grew chunky cheese for a while (cannacopia) Killer strain all black/purple with amazing high

MWD

G

gerardbutler79

So how's the smoke on these greenjoe.. it heavy indica stone? nice job btw

greenjoe

greenjoe

The smoke on these was not as good as the first pheno's i had...i will post a pic of the mutation the good pheno has....
I would give this batch a solid 7 or A+
And it was more of a daytime smoke
these 2 pheno's were not a potent or as tasty as the mutant leafed pheno which was a solid 8 or..............A++
i haven't smoked a 9.5 or 10 since 83...been a while...but i am getting closer ..i have some very strong orange plants...CAN not wait for these to finish

doing a Monkey balls X G-13HP....they were the tiniest seeds i have ever seen...oh ya!

greenjoe

greenjoe

Mr hazeman....you have green gold here with the monkey balls.....you have to start selling these my friend...also i only have 5 seeds left....got to make more...or i would prefer to buy more

greenjoe

greenjoe

monkey balls X G-13/HP.................................
DSC07892
sorry bout the lights

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok a while back i wrote about the deformed leaf pheno, which is by far the best from this strain...and i have 2 more now....oh ya...so out of the 25 seeds hazeman sent me....i got 4 of these...
pic to follow very very soon

greenjoe

greenjoe

here they are....and there will be a darker green and a lighter green
DSC08159
DSC08160
...IMHO the darker one with these leafs is the one you want

greenjoe

greenjoe

and the final results are in I got a few purple ones this time...BUT the green ones are better..IMHO
DSC08499

Latest posts

Top Bottom