• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
monster cropping.
what are thoughts about this method compared to topping, training, etc?
post photos of monster cropping!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I will have to post later this evening when lights come on but i have 2 flowering revegged and now re flowered clones.

I have got a 9.5 week and an 11.5 week flowered cut to root in the past.

Here is a small bud that revegged.

3250268D FDE9 437B 8C85 BDB62C3D8FD0
792B5663 4E58 43B4 AB0E C246D71A34A0
7926BFDD 6B5F 487D 97FB 5255D3D971D2

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

wow, that is far into flower! cool
how long till you could see re veg?

I forget exactly but it was put in a glass of water till roots started took about 3 weeks. Then into the cup of ocean forest and perlite for at least 3 before those reveg leaves started emerging.

Then 5 more weeks of veg before flowering.

Not a fast process for sure.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks beautiful!
i haven’t grown clones from too far into flower if at all, hope it turns out good, might be the new way, my clones are branching like crazy! seems better than topping LST, etc..
and definitely easier with one grow space, cut the clone when the plant is flowering, stick it under a t5 till the room can be used for veg.
question. how is the plant affected when clones are taken from it during flowering?
thanks!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
looks beautiful!
i haven’t grown clones from too far into flower if at all, hope it turns out good, might be the new way, my clones are branching like crazy! seems better than topping LST, etc..
and definitely easier with one grow space, cut the clone when the plant is flowering, stick it under a t5 till the room can be used for veg.
question. how is the plant affected when clones are taken from it during flowering?
thanks!
Is 3 Weeks in flowering too late to cut a clone from bottom and reveg?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

looks beautiful!
thanks!

All the cutting i take are side shoots from lower branches. Maybe 3 inches long max. Doesnt cost me a gram of yield i bet. I only ised nice healthy plants and never saw any ill effect.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
some clones are ready for transplant to outdoors, hopefully 3 more days will be ok inside these pots, growth has slowed a bit the last couple days which means a root ball has formed..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thx. I feel like im getting old with all these kids and their jazz music and drinking their Crystal Clear Pepsi.

I never heard of crystal clear pepsi. You sound pretty hip dude. ;-)

Clear pepsi! What’ll they think of next?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
my outdoor monster cropped
bk crashers, their 4th day outside..
healthy and alive!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom